Phantom 3 standard drone

Reaction score
Oh boy am I having trouble with this. I have bought a Samsung galaxy 7" tablet that your site said would work with the drone. I did not want a phone or tablet with a pay plan because it will only be used for the drone. Trying to set the whole thing up and I get just so far and can not go any father. Is there a step by step for dummies ? Or am I missing something ? I have the tablet set to my wifi should that be changed ? Just don't know what to do. So wish someone lived close by that could and would help. Thank's

Reactions: Pharm
Oh boy am I having trouble with this. I have bought a Samsung galaxy 7" tablet that your site said would work with the drone. I did not want a phone or tablet with a pay plan because it will only be used for the drone. Trying to set the whole thing up and I get just so far and can not go any father. Is there a step by step for dummies ? Or am I missing something ? I have the tablet set to my wifi should that be changed ? Just don't know what to do. So wish someone lived close by that could and would help. Thank's
The tablet should connected to the controller's wifi. Bring up the list of available wifi networks on your tablet, you should see the Phantom listed. If it asks for a password, it is 12341234 by default.

Reactions: Don H
Reactions: Pharm
Also turn developer's mode on your tablet too i was told thats a must...click settings-about device-build number click it 5 times but mostly follow the steps from your manual one by one

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

@Don H , looks like your were back less than 24 hrs ago, did you get it?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj