Phantom 3 Standard Controller Won't connect to My Phone

Reaction score
I have had zero problems with my drone up until now. After taking it out from a few days of not running it, I noticed the controller's WiFi won't connect at all to my phone (iPhone XR). When I turn on my controller, I check to see if the WiFi shows up on my phone and nothing is there. My controller connects to my drone just fine. Does anyone know of any at-home fixes or advice for this problem? If not, I'll just ship it off to DJI for them to fix it.

I don't know that this will fix your issue, but you could try resetting the Wi-Fi like this:

What happens when you receive enter password do you get the cancel or conect

Okay, I found the fix. I decided to unscrew and pry open the back to see if there was anything out of place. Turns out there was. I found a large pieceof the electronics fully unplugged and just plugged it back in. I have pictures to show what I found and what I did.

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    977.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1960.jpg
    IMG_1960.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 269
Okay, I found the fix. I decided to unscrew and pry open the back to see if there was anything out of place. Turns out there was. I found a large pieceof the electronics fully unplugged and just plugged it back in. I have pictures to show what I found and what I did.
Good on you for getting in there,hands on is good,great stuff:)

Reactions: Greybush

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj