Standard Phantom 3 Standard Controller Won't connect to My Phone

Reaction score
I have had zero problems with my drone up until now. After taking it out from a few days of not running it, I noticed the controller's WiFi won't connect at all to my phone (iPhone XR). When I turn on my controller, I check to see if the WiFi shows up on my phone and nothing is there. My controller connects to my drone just fine. Does anyone know of any at-home fixes or advice for this problem? If not, I'll just ship it off to DJI for them to fix it.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know that this will fix your issue, but you could try resetting the Wi-Fi like this:

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What happens when you receive enter password do you get the cancel or conect

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
thats the thing, there is no wifi indication on my phone
Any wifi or just drone wifi,,sorry dumb question just eliminating,strange to work then not

Reaction score
Okay, I found the fix. I decided to unscrew and pry open the back to see if there was anything out of place. Turns out there was. I found a large pieceof the electronics fully unplugged and just plugged it back in. I have pictures to show what I found and what I did.

Attachments

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Okay, I found the fix. I decided to unscrew and pry open the back to see if there was anything out of place. Turns out there was. I found a large pieceof the electronics fully unplugged and just plugged it back in. I have pictures to show what I found and what I did.
Good on you for getting in there,hands on is good,great stuff:)

Reactions: Greybush

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjohnc3