Phantom 3 SE

Absolutely...get back this junk....better to buy a refurbished Pro...or Phantom 4 or Mavic.... I can't send back because i'm stupid...i modified the Rc to fit upgrade antennas thinking to solve the issue...but no results and no more guarantee....If you can buy a serious drone...

Reactions: Deathstar
Yes true ! Get the 3 pro,really a better move than the SE,I'll probably drop 150$ of more to get the same range than the 3 pro

I just took it out. I was able to get it out to 2380 m. With a couple rough spots. I put my phone in airplane mode. Closed everything out and was only connected to the drone. I assume this made a difference.

Yea just called Best Buy they said bring it back.

Do you think it's worth it to get a refurbished P3PRO through DJI?

Hi everyone,
Im creating this thread for the people who have bought the new phantom se.
It don't have a lot of information on internet about the new product.
My max range was approximately 900m,but im waiting my argtek antenna,ill let you know the result.
Hi everyone,
My max range was approximately 900m,but im waiting my argtek antenna,ill let you know the result.
I just purchased the 3SE and am having trouble finding the exact app for my Iphone. When I download from the dji site or thru the manual smart label it gives me the wrong app. The tech says to down load the App for the 4 and use on the 3SE. Any advise.

You can use app for the 4,or the other one.im using app for the 3 in adroid and everything is ok

Hi everyone,

Thanks for this post- I've been out to 1.75km before my video started to drop out .....have a windsurfer parabolic antenna however I think it interferes with the internal antenna's in the controller - will test further - I think I'll be able to get out to over 2km with the SE Standard controller - only had it 3 weeks so far

Thanks for this post- I've been out to 1.75km before my video started to drop out .....have a windsurfer parabolic antenna however I think it interferes with the internal antenna's in the controller - will test further - I think I'll be able to get out to over 2km with the SE Standard controller - only had it 3 weeks so far

It's good,better than a lot of P3 SE user(like me).. i think too than the windsurfer interferes with yours two 2.4ghz antenna inside the rc,only good for the 5.8ghz signal.

Reactions: JAMIN DRUMMOND
If people want distance, why buy a cheap drone and add expensive equipment? Why not just buy the better drone from the beginning and be done with it? You'd have better camera, better range, better video connection and likely save a few bucks.
Maybe because they have an extreme lust to fly a drone and want to buy a drone with a Brand name (Dji f.I. ) but can affort a pricy one. They buy a good cheaper drone they can expand afterwards to get more out of it as soon they have the money to buy those extensions.....perhaps??

Maybe because they have an extreme lust to fly a drone and want to buy a drone with a Brand name (Dji f.I. ) but can affort a pricy one. They buy a good cheaper drone they can expand afterwards to get more out of it as soon they have the money to buy those extensions.....perhaps??
Good answer !

Reactions: YarnieInTheSky
The DJI Phantom 3 SE is only $100 US more than the Phantom 3 Standard- - longer range- and centre mount bracket plus ground stability 3m sonar/camera plus 4k /30fps/24/25fps....its a no brainer- buy the Phantom 3 SE

No gain with an Argtek antenna from china,but i don't care,i wanted it to do a clean setup with no hole in the rc,2-4weeks and my booster setup will be ready.

Attachments

• 20170921_214606.jpg
    20170921_214606.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
Yes and over a corn field,but with the argtek,ill probably reach 2000m minimum
The phantom 3 se has a range of 4 ks , well that's what the specs say and I know they could under perfect conditions but in the city and built up areas interference from wifi , cell towers, general radio waves limit the distance substantially.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl