Phantom 3 SE Controller Disconnects when Phone is connected to WiFi.

Question: Is it normal when leaving drone and controller idle while phone connected to wifi starts going in a loop of disconnecting and reconnecting or do I need to get up with support?

Question: Is it normal when leaving drone and controller idle while phone connected to wifi starts going in a loop of disconnecting and reconnecting or do I need to get up with support?
Once conect it should stay on,yes I watch clip,Bluetooth off ay,hard to find any fixs online for this,I been looking hard,,other post has me thing how if wifi bad it's changing to cellular,,,have you tryed with cellular data turned off ?? Rc talked to ac which then talk to device through drones own wifi,your wifi just on to receive this info and display it,even try a mates device to eliminate your device at fault,if still got the same result I'd say to contact dji if this is new,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I will leave it idle cellular data off in when I wake up and no I dont have bluetooth on. Extra: this might be a new problem :/

EDIT: It didn't switch to cellular I didnt read the entire reply, I'll try to get up with support if I can, it will be hard for them to fix coz mine was a refurbished and there's no more units in the US (I live in the US) I dont know if it's the app or the drone. Last I contacted them (2 times) they have the same answer which is use a different phone. Thanks for the solution. If got any more researches, ask me.

EDIT #2: I tried it, it didnt either, still doing it even with mobile data off. I could try to get up with support if I can.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20