Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

I upgraded my app to the new Go App and I am running a Beta version of the firmware on my P3P for testing purposes, Version is 1.1.1007 but all is working well and my video is not dropping out as it used to. I only had 50% on my battery so only did a quick flight and hover but all seems to work very well.
you can upgrade to 1.3.2 because the SDK is enabled as in 1.1.1007.

Reactions: dataway
Correct. Hats off to the hard work of the beta testers and those selfless people who truly makes things better for others without fear of their personal losses. On that note I have downloaded and calibrated everything and am happy to report that its handling a lot better and camera is more level. Range seems improved and low level flight is def. more solid. Not sure yet as far as the app crashes or burden on the iPad etc. but will report back with updates. Thank God this guy hanging back wasn't on ANY of the front lines in the military or we would all be speaking with a Brittish accent now........[/QUO

Well upgraded and took for first flight.... Great experience.... Nice and steady.... Longest distance I have flown.... Didn't experience any weird altitude changes or glitches. So far so good :)
U upgrade ur RC 2 , i tried mine was not shows any updates , any tips ?!?!

I just asked the guys behind Litchi and this is the response I got:

"I am not sure at this time. This new firmware may bring SDK support, but only partially it seems."
Further down in the Litchi post users are confirming POI and way points are working with the new firmware leading me to believe SDK is back. I'll try it tonight after work.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Further down in the Litchi post users are confirming POI and way points are working with the new firmware leading me to believe SDK is back. I'll try it tonight after work.

Yes it is working.....

Reactions: Oso
I use litchi, all features are working for me on new fw.
Thanks for confirming, I'll give it a go tonight.

Reactions: eseckinger
First world problems.................. I have to update 2 birds and 6 batteries. It's just not fair!

:p

I just don't understand how folks in the corn belt have enough money to pay for the p3 non the less 6 batteries!!!
Must be growing more than corn? Or maybe lots of mash. :)

I just don't understand how folks in the corn belt have enough money to pay for the p3 non the less 6 batteries!!!
Must be growing more than corn? Or maybe lots of mash. :)
Corn?! Never heard of the stuff! Man, we grow wheat and cotton down this way! And peanuts too!

First world problems.................. I have to update 2 birds and 6 batteries. It's just not fair!

:p
Snerd. You rotten braggart! Just kidding. Good for you.

New PSA:

"In the 1st world, for just $5 per day, you can ensure Snerd receives a new battery each month. He will send you an aerial photo taken with the new battery you have generously donated to."

Reactions: snerd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20