Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20

Upgrading one of my p3ps now will post my impressions after test flight this morning

Well upgraded and took for first flight.... Great experience.... Nice and steady.... Longest distance I have flown.... Didn't experience any weird altitude changes or glitches. So far so good :)

Oh.... I did notice what I think was battery update as I switched to a new battery... I'm going to put in another battery and confirm.

Yes batteries are updating....

Reactions: Nemmo and Tron_X
But it's not listed as fixed! These guys are inept. I'll check back in a week to see what's been fixed and what has been broken. Good luck.

As with other release info what goes on within the firmware stays in the firmware.
Lot's of other companies don't divulge too much as well.
It's dirty laundry to talk about all the issues, and focus more on new.
Remember some users did not experience what others may have.

Reactions: III% Streve
VPS i believe it is Fixed. Very good performance and no errors.

You all should upgrade to this firmware. If you dont like it, you can downgrade now for any version above 1.1.9.

In my opinion, this is the best firmware so far.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for posting the VPS test footage, it looks very smooth!

VPS i believe it is Fixed. Very good performance and no errors.

You all should upgrade to this firmware. If you dont like it, you can downgrade now for any version above 1.1.9.

In my opinion, this is the best firmware so far.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Big thanks Miguel pro job man!

When Follow Me Function comes out with the DJI APP this will be sweet for following a Jeep or car at low level.

As with other release info what goes on within the firmware stays in the firmware.
Lot's of other companies don't divulge too much as well.
It's dirty laundry to talk about all the issues, and focus more on new.

Really???

A bug is a bug... enough people have VPS errors for it to be a notable issue! The bugs they did fix have been barely mentioned on this forum...

Personally I thought there might be a mention about POI etc being supported int he firmware...

Reactions: rrmccabe
Really???

A bug is a bug... enough people have VPS errors for it to be a notable issue! The bugs they did fix have been barely mentioned on this forum...

Personally I thought there might be a mention about POI etc being supported int he firmware...

Poi let's keep our fingers crossed... Maybe Android will get to try it out first? Wishing

Really???

My friends, SDK is open in this firmware, so you can use any aplication that has POI , Orbit or any other function.

About those 3º party aplications, many sayd that when the oficial firmware was released, they would release theyr aplication to the public.

So keep watching, AutoFlightLogic ( IOS ), Litchi and UltimateFlight ( android ) , for theys P3 suport apps.

Reactions: Ari
Yes batteries are updating....

Thanks for the info! How can you tell the battery is updating?

Question for everyone else. Do you all keep your firmware file on your SD card that you use to take pictures and video?

Question for everyone else. Do you all keep your firmware file on your SD card that you use to take pictures and video?

Personaly, i always keep my firmware in SD card.

It makes the same updating sound that the phantom does... the camera indicator flashes red and green... and the battery lights go into a mode where there are only two center ones on and the left one flashes... then once it's over power cycle and you're all set

Really???

VPS bug is only major to those who needs to fly inside houses. I assume there aren't many users who do that atm. Others can just switch the VPS off and all is fine. Just saying if VPS is not fixed at this update, it is not a big issue to most of the users.

But it's not listed as fixed! These guys are inept. I'll check back in a week to see what's been fixed and what has been broken. Good luck.

They don't want to mention the VPS fix in case there are (current) law suits. Imagine that a phantom causes damages due to a known firmware issue (that they are aware of but won't admit to). DJI can turn around and say to the lawyers - "there is no issue with VPS, we would have documented it in the release notes".

Reactions: envisionabove
VPS bug is only major to those who needs to fly inside houses. I assume there aren't many users who do that atm. Others can just switch the VPS off and all is fine. Just saying if VPS is not fixed at this update, it is not a big issue to most of the users.

VPS is really important when you fly lower that 3m. If you have seen my video, i could fly at 30/40cm from the ground, going uphill it just keeps its distance.

Reactions: Stephan

MOST did not... And its evident already that it is no longer an issue to some with the update.

DJI doesn't OWE anyone an explanation for each line of code. They only OWE us a product that does what was advertised when we purchased it. Today was a big step in that direction

I havent seen anyone talking about the new app changes. I'm updating now. will try to report something after all my updates are complete.

Reactions: Miguel Silva
Appears that all of my original data is still intact. All previous flight data is still here also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31