Phantom 3 Professional Firmware Update Problems

Hi

Hope someone can help.

I just updated my P3 drone with 1.3.2 firmware and it did not end well. The drone didn't complete its cycle. Four red lights lit up, and the drone stopped making a noise. I power cycled it and now it just emits a continuous, ominous "beep beep beep beep".

The file said the update was successful - weird. See attached.

Any suggestions ?

Also where can I get service on it in New Zealand. Preferably Auckland. Would appreciate feedback.
Did you find a place in NZ, Matthew? Luey, at RC Link, has been very helpful re: Phantoms: RC Link Ltd
+64 9 4409898
4 Cherry Lane, Wairau Valley 0627
Auckland, New Zealand

We do not want MANDATORY updates that remove capabilities! How many products do you know that FORCE you to do an update which REMOVES CAPABILITIES from your purchase? Can you name any other item you purchase which makes you do so? What if you bought a car and they required a MANDATORY update before you could drive? What if they took away capabilities like how fast you could drive or better yet made it so you could not drive in your city? That is exactly what DJI is doing. Add on top of that, The Faulty plastic which makes these $1000 items DISPOSABLE!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4