Phantom 3 Pro Wanted

Reaction score
I have been shopping around recently for a Pro and the two best prices I have found are:

Pro3, extra battery, $1048

Pro3, aluminum case, 32GB card, $989

Not the case I would have bought, but the second deal seems like a better price. Before I go with the second choice, anyone have a better deal on a new 3? I will consider slightly used if there is enough of a price difference.

Thanks!

slightly used P3, two batteries, controller, charger, props,... complete package - $900 shipped in conus

Here is the complete option I have to compare to:

1. new P3P for $999 minus a $15 code = $984
2. KopterKase, they claim worth $199, saw it being sold for $150, not worth more than $100 to me.
3. $10GC
4. 32GB card ($20?)
5. free shipping, no tax, take plastic

So....$984-100-10-20=$854

Do you think I can expect to find a better deal any time soon?

Thanks

I also offer free shipping, no taxes and I also accept plastic
I suspect your item is in really good condition and would probably be a competitive price normally as it is better than the eBay deal, but I think this BuyDig deal looks better to me. I am sure others will see your offer and scarf it up.

Thanks..

dirtybum,
i'll check in about 10 mins... i have two so i'll check both
are you looking for specific version? i know you told me some time ago you would like a 1.1.9

700usd for mine. One battery only. With hard case. Been crashed n repaired by dji. Shipped from hk

900usd includes extra brand new battery, drone hard shell bag, 64gb card, antenna booster foldable, gimbal n camera lock, dji officila neck strap, 3 way battery charger,

I'm selling my phantom Pro 3 which I purchased at the end of December and used twice and its in excellent condition I'm asking $1500 the items below are included. I will try and upload some pictures later.

P3 Pro (has the new motors)
P3 removable prop guards (which were never installed)
Extra set of props
64 GD SD card
3 batteries
DJI battery charging station (allows you to charge 4 batteries)
3 ND filters
DJI lanyard to help with stabilizing the controller
DJI Back Pack
Anker short USB cable

Of course the saga will never end. Best Buy is offering some deals on the Pro but it is a bit confusing what is included. The offer includes an additional battery, but it almost sounds like a 2 battery sku to which a battery is added for 3. Anyway, $1079 with a second (or third) battery or $1040 with a hardshell backpack, and it also seems you get the second battery. I am now debating about cancelling my other deal.

I just did a personal calculation comparing the BuyDig and the two BB deals.
1. BuyDig P3P, kookcase, 32GB, 10GC minus valentine coupon, FS, no tax $976 and maybe $30 from BF
2. BestBuy P3P with 2 batteries, $1000 plus tax = $1081
3. BestBuy P3P with 3 batteries (if you can get them to do it), $1080 plus tax = $1176

I think my deal from BD saves me enough to pay for two batteries and still $ in my pocket

Best Buy has dipped the prices.

Ritz Camera(on Amazon) had the P3P temporarily for $799 this morning but the orders were all cancelled. Wonder if it was an early price leak?

Got word my P3P has shipped from NJ to NM, supposed to arrive Friday...

Is there some kind of rookie starter guide? Suggested things to buy? What manuals or tutorials to go through, etc?

Brand new P3P with extra battery - $999 plus shipping (typically $18)
IM me

I have been shopping around recently for a Pro and the two best prices I have found are:

Pro3, extra battery, $1048

Pro3, aluminum case, 32GB card, $989

Not the case I would have bought, but the second deal seems like a better price. Before I go with the second choice, anyone have a better deal on a new 3? I will consider slightly used if there is enough of a price difference.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl