two u-boot images (u-boot_prop.img and ubl_297m_1_prop.img) -
primary kernel (uImage) -
recovery kernel (uImage_recovery) -
secret partition (dm365_secret.bin) -
root filesystem (dm365_root_ubifs.ubi)

Reactions: Robert Shelton
I would advise you to look elsewhere.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
@Edoman Please read the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.

I could care less about the terms and guidelines I just want my p3p to be able see my camera. usb port is not working was working fine let it sitt for a week came back nothing and can't figure out how to make it work again as I use it for work

I could care less about the terms and guidelines I just want my p3p to be able see my camera

For technical support from people who get paid for that, got to official DJI forums. Here, you're talking to friendly enthusiasts. They probably will help you, for free. But starting with a claim which suggests that's all you want, certainly doesn't encourage anyone.

please help me :(:(

Do you remember where you've copied that partitions list from? Some of the files can be downloaded from links there. Just read the whole article.
For the rest - you'd have to extract them. To do that, you need to know how to install and use command line tools, and python tools.
I remember writing the exact commands to use in one of my posts.

[QUOTE = "dörtlü posta, posta: 1448273, üye: 66563"]
Bunun için para alanlardan teknik destek almak için resmi DJI forumlarına gittik. Burada, dost canlısı meraklıları ile konuşuyorsun. Muhtemelen ücretsiz olarak sana yardım edecekler. Ama istediğin şeyin bu olduğunu iddia eden bir iddia ile başlamak, kesinlikle kimseyi cesaretlendirmiyor.

Bu bölümler listesini nereden kopyaladığınızı hatırlıyor musunuz? Dosyalardan bazıları oradaki bağlantılardan indirilebilir. Sadece bütün makaleyi oku.
Gerisi için - onları çıkarmak zorunda kalacaksınız. Bunu yapmak için, komut satırı araçlarının ve python araçlarının nasıl kurulacağını ve kullanılacağını bilmeniz gerekir.
Gönderilerimden birinde kullanmak için tam komutları yazdığımı hatırlıyorum.
[/ALINTI]

ancak verilen komut yanlış çalışmıyor

For technical support from people who get paid for that, got to official DJI forums. Here, you're talking to friendly enthusiasts. They probably will help you, for free. But starting with a claim which suggests that's all you want, certainly doesn't encourage anyone.

Do you remember where you've copied that partitions list from? Some of the files can be downloaded from links there. Just read the whole article.
For the rest - you'd have to extract them. To do that, you need to know how to install and use command line tools, and python tools.
I remember writing the exact commands to use in one of my posts.

Do you have Crypto ready ??

I tried tech support that was a joke 3 hours of my life I can't get back and p3p still not making any money just a little frustrated
If I might make a suggestion for you. The in depth details of this thread is probably not what you need. If you would post your own thread with a complete detailed description of your issue then others may lend a hand. The OP in this thread is asking for something completely different.

Reactions: quaddamage
So you have the extracted files?

I don't know.

Preceding your further questions in that direction:
Everything I wanted to publish in regard to fixing DM36x, I already published.
There are two threads by me, one by @SunsetCatcher , and a O-Gs Wiki page, all about that. Plus there is a thread about the same fix in stand-alone Lightbridge (it's somewhere in Phantom 2 subforum). Likely there are even more, which I just don't know about. There is more than enough information on this already available.

• Sad
Reactions: Edoman
I have a phantom 3 pro and i need the firmware rewind as i cant get very far on range now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers