Phantom 3 Pro Help Needed

Reaction score
Ok, I have had my drone in storage for a long while (Dry and Temp regulated). I get her out and charge up everything. All holds a good charge. However my remote lights up red and beeps constantly. Status light blinks red and battery lights are white. Plus will not connect to GO or Pilot app. Any sugestions? Light on drone blinks red and camera light blinks red. sometimes I can get tp alternate red and green.

Ok, I have had my drone in storage for a long while (Dry and Temp regulated). I get her out and charge up everything. All holds a good charge. However my remote lights up red and beeps constantly. Status light blinks red and battery lights are white. Plus will not connect to GO or Pilot app. Any sugestions? Light on drone blinks red and camera light blinks red. sometimes I can get tp alternate red and green.
Did you try to pair them together?

GL300 RC will not boot if sticks are not in a position which the RC considers the center.
If springs and/or plastic parts bent a little over time, the center might have shifted a little.
Slowly move sticks near to the central position until it starts, then calibrate RC.

GL300 RC will not boot if sticks are not in a position which the RC considers the center.
If springs and/or plastic parts bent a little over time, the center might have shifted a little.
Slowly move sticks near to the central position until it starts, then calibrate RC.
I’ve tried this too. Nothing.

I have tried. I can move gimbal with the left wheel. But that’s it. No other comm what so ever.

I don't think it's possible to have red light on RC and the drones OFDM receiver and still be able to move the gimbal.

I don't think it's possible to have red light on RC and the drones OFDM receiver and still be able to move the gimbal.
I just looked again. Light on drone by reset is red and green flashing. The only movement on gimbal is camera up and down. No full movement of gimbal

I just looked again. Light on drone by reset is red and green flashing.

I've seen that before, but I don't really know what it means.
Unless someone else knows that - the most generic way of diagnosing would be to try the drone with another controller - to figure out whether the issue is is RC or AC. Or both could have separate issues.

The only movement on gimbal is camera up and down. No full movement of gimbal

What other movements do you expect? The slight roll rotation when moving the sticks left or right?

I've seen that before, but I don't really know what it means.
Unless someone else knows that - the most generic way of diagnosing would be to try the drone with another controller - to figure out whether the issue is is RC or AC. Or both could have separate issues.

What other movements do you expect? The slight roll rotation when moving the sticks left or right?
I would hope it would completely connect and go airborne. No slight rotation. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m wondering if RC isn’t shot

I would hope it would completely connect and go airborne. No slight rotation. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m wondering if RC isn’t shot
If you put the left stick at the 5 o'clock position and the right stick at the 7 o'clock position. What does the AC do?

As I'm running out of ideas. Can you make a video showing us you go through the process of trying to turn on your drone. Including opening the go app and lights on the RC and AC? I know is much to ask, but it will help us visualize.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers