P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro Firmware Update Error

> DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post. Obviously use the links listed under your model. In your case use those listed under Pro.

You've been asking for 1.8 in a couple of threads. Did you have 1.8 before you chose to update FW? Your range was fine before you made changes? What version did you update to on your AC and what do you have on your RC?

since ive updated my rang is 400 and 800 high its do bad since updated like gimbal freezes then connects again its currently on 1.9.3, ive downloaded the file extracted it then put it in the sd card folder then put the sd card back in the drome and its doing nothing the drome wont connect to the laptop either with the cable in gimble

since ive updated my rang is 400 and 800 high its do bad since updated like gimbal freezes then connects again its currently on 1.9.3, ive downloaded the file extracted it then put it in the sd card folder then put the sd card back in the drome and its doing nothing the drome wont connect to the laptop either with the cable in gimble
your bird is on 1.9.3?

your bird is on 1.9.3?
Since the P3P has never used 1.9.3, I suspect that either his RC is actually on 1.9.3 or less likely that his AC is on 1.9.6.

@Brenty20 - which FW version is on your AC right now and why did you choose 1.8.8 as the version you wanted to switch to on your AC? Which version did you install on your AC that you suspect impacted your range?

Last edited:
Since the P3P has never used 1.9.3, I suspect that either his RC is actually on 1.9.3 or less likely that his AC is on 1.9.6.

@Brenty20 - which FW version is on your AC right now and why did you choose 1.8.8 as the version you wanted to switch to on your AC? Which version did you install on your AC that you suspect impacted your range?

when i go onto dji go app the one to fly the drome it says version 1.9.3 and all i did was tried to update as it kept saying software update battery update so i went onto dji downloaded the fw and the range dropped, i have heard that 1.8 fw is the best one and to get the range back true or false i dont know But it goes max 400ft

your bird is on 1.9.3?

^^ this ^^

this is why i asked if the AC was really on 1.9.3 because that cant be true. it seems @Brenty20 you are confused with your AC / RC firmware because 1.9.3 is a good RC version but not a valid AC version for a p3p. did you see 1.9.3 on the AC firmware list that @Oso sent you? no right? post a screen grab of your app screen showing the right versions it might help.

ty @Oso for catching the error also.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
@Brenty20 do you know that the AC and RC do not need to be on the same versions? give us that screen grab so the experts can see and help

^^ this ^^

this is why i asked if the AC was really on 1.9.3 because that cant be true. it seems @Brenty20 you are confused with your AC / RC firmware because 1.9.3 is a good RC version but not a valid AC version for a p3p. did you see 1.9.3 on the AC firmware list that @Oso sent you? no right? post a screen grab of your app screen showing the right versions it might help.

ty @Oso for catching the error also.

every since i updated the drone with the sd card in computer the range has dropped a hell of lot it can go to the end of the street witch aint far at all, i brought a new sd card to see if tht is the problem so will have wait and see

Ive tried to update with sd card with the fw u sent me all the archived files but when i turn the drone back on the right light stays on and a low tone of constantly beeping, ITS NOT THE LOUD BEEP its a very low tone one

every since i updated the drone with the sd card in computer the range has dropped a hell of lot it can go to the end of the street witch aint far at all, i brought a new sd card to see if tht is the problem so will have wait and see

any chance of speaking to anyone of you on here if i contact you it be a lot better, This is all i can find im not to sure if i looked in the correct place
3997CB24-DA3B-4690-B257-CAB4EDD03A5E.png
3997CB24-DA3B-4690-B257-CAB4EDD03A5E.png

You need to turn on the drone and connect the drone to the remote controller to show the firmware version of the drone and the remote controller! Your screenshot only shows the DJI Go version and the fly safe database version.

You need to turn on the drone and connect the drone to the remote controller to show the firmware version of the drone and the remote controller! Your screenshot only shows the DJI Go version and the fly safe database version.
How do i get the fw version for the drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers