P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro Firmware Update Error

As far as I know, the debug flag works in all firmwares, including the last (1.11).

Make sure you're not misinterpreting something. People often describe their interpretation of the issue, instead of the issue.
The action you're trying to take may be based on false assumptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
As far as I know, the debug flag works in all firmwares, including the last (1.11).

Make sure you're not misinterpreting something. People often describe their interpretation of the issue, instead of the issue.
The action you're trying to take may be based on false assumptions.
Since i updated firmeware the range is very very poor now only goes 400ft

Format the seller card. Then put it in your computer, open a new file and type in P3X_FW_DEBUG. Then download the firmware version that you want onto the sd card. Then put the sd card into the sd card slot in the gimbal and do the update as usual.
IMPORTANT, have a small fan pointing at the gimbal because P3P gimbals will get very warm during an update. If it get to hot, it could damage the gimbal circuit board.

Format the seller card. Then put it in your computer, open a new file and type in P3X_FW_DEBUG. Then download the firmware version that you want onto the sd card. Then put the sd card into the sd card slot in the gimbal and do the update as usual.
IMPORTANT, have a small fan pointing at the gimbal because P3P gimbals will get very warm during an update. If it get to hot, it could damage the gimbal circuit board.

how can i download the 1.8 version? I need rollback firmware as cant go very far only get past 400ft

how can i download the 1.8 version?
> DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post.

> DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post.

is there 1.8 on there mate? Is it a matter of just download and extract file normal Procedure

• Sad
These are the firmware versions for the P3Pro on phantomhelp.com.

IMG_0484.jpg

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Can i ask mate how u got them up on dji
> DJI has historically maintained an archive of FW versions on their site even though they don't always show links to them. For archived FW versions directly from DJI, follow the links in this post. Obviously use the links listed under your model. In your case use those listed under Pro.

You've been asking for 1.8 in a couple of threads. Did you have 1.8 before you chose to update FW? Your range was fine before you made changes? What version did you update to on your AC and what do you have on your RC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub