phantom 3 body what's the deal?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I just noticed dji has the phantom 3 bodies only for sale on their website,
Buy Phantom 3 - Advanced/Professional Aircraft Body | DJI Store

does this mean we can put our own gimbals on it now? Because I have an H3-3d and a H4-3d and would love to upgrade to a phantom 3 if I can bring my gimbals along with. so does anyone know if that will work now since it seems with the option to buy the body only that opens up our options.

Welcome aboard Litetheshow!

The P2 non-vision is the bird for Gopro. Drone Expert out of the Netherlands made an adapter plate for the Vision + that would alow changing cameras. I don't know of anyone who has put a GoPro and a gimbal on the P3. The app. would not work with gopro either.

The P3 has a narrower field of view, no fisheye and up to 4K video. That's the one to get, unless you really like gopro.;)

Just means you can buy just the body if you happen to crash yours and the gimbal survives.
Good news though - the sale is for Adv/Pro, which means DJI has indirectly said that the only difference between the 2 models is the camera. As we all know, you can switch the 4K for an Adv camera and vice versa. This also means the only difference in the firmware is the camera part.

I wonder if it comes with the correct golden/silver version stickers??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31