Phantom 3 advanced

Reaction score
Hey I bought second handed phantom 3 advanced.the seller told me that he had only tested the quad not activated it .when i search on the sn number it comes back with no results and not activated.my question is how can I activated the quad (get the blue activation button on the go 4 app back )I can't find it .thanks

my question is how can I activated the quad
You cannot re-activate it if that's what you're asking. If you installed DJI GO and you're able to fly without activating it in DJI GO, then it has already been activated by someone else.

Hey I bought second handed phantom 3 advanced.the seller told me that he had only tested the quad not activated it .when i search on the sn number it comes back with no results and not activated.my question is how can I activated the quad (get the blue activation button on the go 4 app back )I can't find it .thanks

You will need the DJI go app for phantom 3 not the go 4 app, that is for the phantom 4 series.

You cannot re-activate it if that's what you're asking. If you installed DJI GO and you're able to fly without activating it in DJI GO, then it has already been activated by someone else.
But the sn number got back not activated,and I can't name my quad as well

What do you see when you start DJI GO?

What do you see when you start DJI GO?
I must pick the ph3 advance manually and when I hit camera in the go app it connectes to the drone and i gets to the control screen where you starts to fly

That means it was already activated by someone else.

Reactions: Haga82
You can change the name in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Change-Device-Name.jpg

Which version of DJI GO are you running?

Is DJI GO connected to your Phantom?

You'll only be able to change the name when using an Apple device. DJI still hasn't added that option for the Android version of DJI GO.

Reactions: Haga82
You'll only be able to change the name when using an Apple device. DJI still hasn't added that option for the Android version of DJI GO.
You can change it on android
1512403909162.png

Click on the "me" icon
1512403940139.png

Click on your pic
99ccefce875e08f12345f24c02399126.jpg

Click on arrow at the top right. Its been like that since I first started over a year ago on android [emoji4]

Attachments

• 1512403986240.png
    1512403986240.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: Robert J. Oliver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak