New Phantom 3 Advanced owner

• Thread starter Deleted member 130083
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 130083

I owned a drone in the past, but I am not a very practiced pilot. Lately, I had the opportunity to buy a Phantom 3 Advanced at a very reasonable price. The AC has never been flown, and the whole set is immaculate. However, it had that dreaded problem with the RC where things just don't connect. After reading forums and such, it sounds like there could be a myriad of things that could be the problem. I am starting to wonder if I did the right thing :\

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Linking the RC to the AC is a fairly straightforward process. If it doesn't work, look for a miss match of firmware or equipment. Even bad batteries could cause problems in getting started. Hopefully you can find a P3 pilot near you that can walk you through this process. You might try www.phantomhelp.com as well. Good luck..and Welcome

Wecome to the forum

If there was anyway possible try to get the Phantom 4 V2 as the Phantom 3 has no real future now , No Rid, Real Support

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Linking the RC to the AC is a fairly straightforward process. If it doesn't work, look for a miss match of firmware or equipment. Even bad batteries could cause problems in getting started. Hopefully you can find a P3 pilot near you that can walk you through this process. You might try www.phantomhelp.com as well. Good luck..and Welcome
Thank you for the link and the welcome. I will look into it!

Dang, I just spotted this.
Have you got anywhere yet.

Does it appear every thing is charging up?

Here is kind of a short cut on @msinger s help forum.

Welcome to the Forum!

Rod ..

Reactions: sporster80

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl