Phantom 3 Advanced roll over by take off

Let's fix this. It was said, " I bough the drone on e-bay and I believe it's O.K." or something like that.
Well first off you should have sent it back to the seller right away. It didn't work! I have bought 5 p3's standard on e-bay and sent back two. I it should have been three. One of them would not connect to the internet for the app; one would not bring up the app. The other one had two controllers, the drone but no camera. The add never said it flew. I though I could connect one controller at least. But I couldn't. So now I have three p3's, two work great and the other for parts. Yeah, I'm buying new parts for the parts' unit.
So from now on I will buy used from e-bay if I see the controller with all green lights and 4 greens on the battery. And if the seller cannot provide a pass word and the 12341234 thing won't work, back it goes.

From the replies here the props are wrong. Suppose the black dot motors went into the silver dot arms?
No?
Just sayin'.

• Sad
Reactions: JoBe
You are a lucky man with 2 flying super drone`s and one for spare. My Ebay-seller was correct and delivered conform. I am happy for that, I make a mis understanding and that was the point.
You have lucky or not, I buy always not the cheapest one...and look for the seller his reputation. A good seller don`t want destruir his reputation for peanuts, the competitor waiting for that moment.

Now I found out a prop balancer, I want to check every prop before installation. Easy job and works great. Cost, low budget. I have a lathe its helps my left hand.

Attachments

• 20201130_162714[1].jpg
    20201130_162714[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • 20201130_163144[1].jpg
    20201130_163144[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
nope, 2 . Two spinning clock wise...the other two c-clockwise.

Sorry if I mention something obvious... but make sure that the ones spinning in the same direction are opposite to each other with respect to the center of the drone.

They spinning diagonal, black pair and silver pair. Clockwise and counter clockwise. The props are just wings that works cf. aerodinamics, negative pressure (lift). just on a plane with them fixed, and here they turn.

How do propellers work on boats and planes?

Only now you have four props, to prevent the copter from turning on its own axis..clockwise and c-clockwise rotation. And that`s happends with me, the diagonal prop with pos. pressure ( downward pressure) wanted to pull the copter over diagonally. popularly said Reverse pitch for the 2 black props. (changed for silver).

So the diagnosis was transparent in principle only we could not understand 4 black or 4 silver props.

But the drone survived 2 crasches, I hase a lot off lucky :cool: and the drone attested to solid material.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj