Phantom 3 Advanced roll over by take off

Yes, the motors are swap..only two. Maybe not original replacement, I feel more resistance when securing the props, I'm going to buy four other original motors. And new props.

We put the drone on the drum, but the drone wan`t vertical take off. Only sliding too right. I am affraid because here is only mountain with rocks, and I believe the drone don`t like it.

But in auto mode we can check it.
This is what your motors and props should look like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
How wondering, now I see the problem......****, I change the color of the props. I thougt all dark or all silver. But it is black/silver.

Look at each of the props while they are on the drone, they are all tilted in the same direction. Look closely at the direction of the tilt of each propeller in my pictures.

Yes, now I understand and see clearly the differents. My fault, it is the first drone in my life .....a Phantom :D.

Thank you very much, I will try and let to know.

Last edited:
Are the correct props in use on each motor?
The props can only one way, left/right threat.

I am looking forward for solver this problem

Your props are all pitching in the same direction.
Yes, now I understand and see clearly the differents. My fault, it is the first drone in my life .....a Phantom :D.

Thank you very much, I will try and let to know.
Glad you checked the items we have been telling you and likely found your issue. :)

Yes I understand very well. I was confused because I has 2 sets of props, black and silver. Black together and silver also.
I install 4 props silver and I felt two are not smoothly tighten, that was the moment has to thinking. Unfortunately acted too quickly and no longer thought.
Then I was also confused when I read topics with this issue, ESC/motor problem, I saw that the motors had different colors, but that has now become clear to me.
I have bought new props and motors for spare parts, this is a good lesson for me. Hopefully the last!

B.t.w. in the instruction manual is clearly for installation of the props.

Now I start up the drone, other noise and direct accelerate upwards straight.;)

Thanks all,

You can't put silver props where black props go or black props on silver threads are reversed..??

• Sad
Reactions: JoBe
You can't put silver props where black props go or black props on silver threads are reversed..??
We have seen several examples of people putting the wrong props on P3 models regardless of threading. Thats why we suspected it as a possible issue so early in this thread even before he posted any photos.

The OP himself noted, "I install 4 props silver and I felt two are not smoothly tighten." The two which were more difficult to tighten down were very likely the two being forced on incorrect threading.

Last edited:
The beginners manual is very concise, you read it like a manual for a usual drone. Just that propeller story, you can easily read over it.

You want fly.

In the beginning it is impossible to read all the tutorials, but on the way it is certainly a must. update`s seem great but can ruin the fun complete. Disable automatic update`s!

I was concerned about that and the drone updated automatic, luckily no problems but I turn the update button off in Google play.

Today a little testing, no magnetisch field like drums :p The TIPS @Oso are very helpfull, thanks a lot. Have a great week-end, Cheers.

Reactions: Oso
We have seen several examples of people putting the wrong props on P3 models regardless of threading. Thats why we suspected it to be the issue so early in this thread.

The OP himself noted, "I install 4 props silver and I felt two are not smoothly tighten." The two which were more difficult to tighten down were very likely the two being forced on incorrect threading.
Yes I know because they were forced on, ordinarily you can't get them mixed up..

Two of your props are incorrect. In the picture it appears that they all have the same pitch. The props on the opposite corners of the drone should have the same pitch. The downward pitch on the prop should be pointing in the opposite direction that the motor spins, thus giving the drone lift.

• Sad
Yes, yes....yes (x1000) we known, black props and silver. You just have to know! I have never seen this configuration with other drone`s before, black and silver props.

Maybe better: 1,2,3,4. or A,B,C,D you are never confused

Cheers, the Panthom fly`s great.

Yes, yes....yes (x1000) we known, black props and silver. You just have to know! I have never seen this configuration with other drone`s before, black and silver props.

Maybe better: 1,2,3,4. or A,B,C,D you are never confused

Cheers, the Panthom fly`s great.
Great news to hear it’s now flying ?. A couple of late comers to this thread evidently didn’t read the entire thread before commenting. Everyone that responds to a post on this forum is doing their best to be informative, with the goal of solving the issue that the OP is experiencing. I commend everyone here ?

Yep, that's the purpose of the forum. The picture with the drum clearly showed, 4 black props.
So........:oops:
Furthermore, it has been neatly resolved by an attentive forum member, thank you @KachemakDiver.

DJI clearly leaves its customers in the cold more, I read hundreds of update / upgrade issues causing no connectivity, very annoying if you just bought a new drone.
And why do they stop supporting the Phantom 3 version?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31