Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently crashed my beloved Phantom 3 Advance. It landed on the camera/gimbal and snapped the camera off.

The rest of the drone is working, including the motors, main board, visual positioning module, compass, GPS, etc. It is fixable, but I dont really want to mess with repairing it, I'm not very hand and it seems to be a comlicated process. Plus I've really been wanting a Phantom 4! So, I'm going to sell as much of the working components as I can.

3 Batteries for - $300 or each $115
Controller (good for Pro or Adv) - $150
Main board, motors, visual positioning module, compass, GPS, (& anything else connected to this) - $199

For the board, I can Facetime or Skype and power everything up and show that its all working. The rotors spin and the App shows all the systems are green (other then the camera & gimball).

I'd be happy to ship it out and I can also sell locally in the CT or NYC area.

If someone had a working gimbal/Cam and is handy repairing things and wants to buy this all, I'd be happy to sell it all to you.

Please message me if you have any interest.

Ok! Sounds good. I was worried about selling the controller and batteries first and not have anything to show the main board and motors working. So this would work out great.

I'll message you and we can work out the details.

Ryan, I'm sorry, thanks for the extra effort of creating a video and sending photos, I was just not paying attention to it being an "Advanced" vs. a "Professional" bird.

So $199 for the bird only?? Where in CT are you?..I am in Canterbury. Can you post a pic of it please

Sorry, the bird has been sold. But I still have the controller, and batteries. And a bag too. I forgot about the bag

3 Batteries for - $300 or each $115
Controller (good for Pro or Adv) - $150
Bag - $40

plus shipping (or local pickup CT/NYC area)

attached some pics of the bag->

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 423
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 459

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics