Phantom 3 4K Drone.

Reaction score
Having difficulty launching the app. When I try to launch the App and try to enter camera view, it does not go into camera view. I am stuck here. I did get a message one time saying new updates need to be downloaded so I tried to download the update and in the middle of the download the download froze up and was not completed.
How can I get into Camera mode and then calibrate, and then fly?

Thanks JD,
I will need to check this tonight when I have time. Not sure if I am connected. My Drone is actually a Phantom 3 but might be the Professional model. The stripes on the drone body are gold stripes not red stripes. My drone does not have any USB female connector port where I can plug in my iPhone 6s. It has to connect wirelessly I assume?

Where should I look to find out if I am connected to Phantom Wifi? I do have the DJI App loaded onto my iPhone already.

Thanks,
Larry

The phantom 4k also has gold stripes. You should see the name on the side of the drone. It connects via wifi. P3 models with light bridge like the advance and pro connect from controller to monitoring device via USB like you described above.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues