Phantom 2

Reaction score
I am having trouble flying my Phantom 2 it worked fine for the last few months now you cannot control it over four foot off the ground have not changed anything is there a new firmware that I need to know about I am at the same location nothing has changed

I am having trouble flying my Phantom 2 it worked fine for the last few months now you cannot control it over four foot off the ground have not changed anything is there a new firmware that I need to know about I am at the same location nothing has changed
You need to explain exactly what is happening.

Connect your P2 to it's assistant software and do an advanced IMU calibration in the tool tab then do a compass calibration outdoors. No other firmware need.

Hi, have done that today, if I open the Dji on my Handy to use metrix and all The fpv screen is black !!
all rest is working fine.

the Point is on arpil 2016 I was flying my Dji vison 2 , fine alle works also the Fpv screen from the App Dji on My IPhone 5.

Last week I take out to fly, checked all all works fine but no fpv Screen it stays black .

I use the stock Dji app from Apple store

Erich

Hi, have done that today, if I open the Dji on my Handy to use metrix and all The fpv screen is black !!
all rest is working fine.

the Point is on arpil 2016 I was flying my Dji vison 2 , fine alle works also the Fpv screen from the App Dji on My IPhone 5.

Last week I take out to fly, checked all all works fine but no fpv Screen it stays black .

I use the stock Dji app from Apple store

Erich

What really surprises me is for some reason these to threads you posted have nothing at all to do with this discussion. Secondly maybe if you posted in the P2 vision + instead of the P2 non-vision you'd get an answer to why you screen is black.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl