2 Phantom 2 to give away

Reaction score
I have 2 Phantom 2 drones I want to donate (give) to a good cause. A good cause being anyone who wants them. One is a basic unit with nothing fancy. The other I purchased from another user. It is very "tricked" out. I have batteries plus other accessories to go with them. I live in central Virginia and I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Is NZ reasonable distance(joking) Good deeds bring good carma 👌👍

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I have 2 Phantom 2 drones I want to donate (give) to a good cause. A good cause being anyone who wants them. One is a basic unit with nothing fancy. The other I purchased from another user. It is very "tricked" out. I have batteries plus other accessories to go with them. I live in central Virginia and I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance.
ill pay for shipping? i just got my drone and cant fly it no one can help me fix it

Reactions: LOVE NZ
I would imagine that the 'giver' would ship if the 'givee' paid for shipping. Only fair, right? To NZ might be a bit pricy...😳
Yip be a few $$ now days, I did give away a working p34k few years back and sent to England for another pilot for free minus the battery, from memory $56 , sent some bits to USA recently but cant remember price dam it but was under 1kg,shezze I sent stuff all over da place and funny thing I've stuck to is it brings good carma but I'm still waiting for that too lol 🤷‍♂️

His other thread is here

His other thread is here
Thanks, sent reply over there. His video shows aircraft linked even though warning says it's not connected. Looks good to fly otherwise.

I got a p4p and it was given to me as well ( family member) it has been crashed several times and wont connect im just going to give it back
I am new to drones and was excited to learn to fly but now i guess ill have to wait , i would buy one but money is kinda tight and so i saw your post and thought i would ask , i would take very good care of it and never sell it. and whoever you give them to thank you for being so kind and generous.

I am new to drones and was excited to learn to fly but now i guess ill have to wait , i would buy one but money is kinda tight and so i saw your post and thought i would ask , i would take very good care of it and never sell it. and whoever you give them to thank you for being so kind and generous.
Now i cant even see what the camera is seeing
I believe you are a deserving candidate for this,excellent to learn with
The p4p you been given has issues and inexperience will have you running in circles ,to many unknowns why I said can of headaches
Hope you get this phantom, good when things work ,you'll be hooked

This would be a great deal for KC. Shipping within the US from West Virginia shouldn't be too bad. Hope it works out.! 👍

( KC - You might want to send a PM to Phantombandit and see what kind of a deal you guys could make if you pay the shipping.)

Good Luck !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl