Phantom 2 vision+ Vers.3 with hardcase, 2nd batt, xtra props and more

Reaction score
I am selling my Vision+ as it has been idle since I got my 3Pro and don't have even enough time to fly the 3Pro much (which will change soon (retirement!)
Okay the 2V+ (vers3) is in perfect condition. Flown about 10 times without any issues, never crashed and girlfriend assisted most with hand landings (but she insisted to edit the shots of camera pointing down during landing.....LOL).

Looking up the prices for spares (gimbal/camera assemblies and others) this might be a better option if your bird is broken. Use this one instead and keep your broken one for spares, adding more batteries, latest vision+ controller (with the wheel; vers 3) to your setup.

I bought this set new from House of drones in December 2014 for $1450.

Before the first flight I installed the "Killer RC gimbal saver" (better safe than sorry). it comes with 2 batteries, charger, remote and all. Also set of new spare props and a prop safer I never had installed.
The whole bird is nested in its custom Pelican hardcover case. I am asking $725+ shipping or pickup for the complete set in pristine condition. As I am not in the US at the moment I can ship the bird end of April/beginning of May.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl