Phantom 3 Pro 4k, Like new, with 5 batteries. Custom Skins, Backpack, and more!

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Pro 4k for sale. The Phantom is like new. No scratches, never crashed. 5 Batteries. Custom Skins. Pack of filters x6. New propellers. A set of Carbon Props. Fast charger. Backpack. And much more. I have just had no time to fly. I'd really like to see this Bird go to someone that can appreciate it. I have all the original box and shipping materials. OBO. Buyer to pay shipping.

Asking $500.00 dollars.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
TK

Attachments

• IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    534.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    545.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO
Reaction score
How many charging cycles on the batteries?

Reaction score
Two are new, maybe 3-5 cycles each. The other three have maybe 20 cycles on them. If you needed exact counts I would be happy to fire everything up and see what each battery actually shows? Been some time since I have even had the app on any of my devices.

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Pro 4k for sale. The Phantom is like new. No scratches, never crashed. 5 Batteries. Custom Skins. Pack of filters x6. New propellers. A set of Carbon Props. Fast charger. Backpack. And much more. I have just had no time to fly. I'd really like to see this Bird go to someone that can appreciate it. I have all the original box and shipping materials.

Asking $600.00 dollars.

Also, if you need a tablet for this set up. I have a Nvidia Shield K1, and a Ipad Mini 2 that I would be willing to sell.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
TK
Are you willing to negotiate ?

Reaction score
DJI products are top-notch! I have never had any problems with my DJI products. So, when I put my Phantom 3 Pro up for sale on a different website I started getting offers that seemed like insults, I took it as if someone was just having a laugh.

I said to myself, "self, get smart and put on the Phantom Pilots site, Yeah, that's the ticket."

Guess I got Schooled!

Question: Have Dji products really gone to pot? Are they worth nothing? At the price I have my Phantom at is three times less then I payed?! Just the batt at $150 each X 5?

When asked about my Phantom, I tell them DO NOT BUY ONE! And my opinion follows.
Sad.

Have a good day.

Respectfully,
TK

The item is no longer for sale, I will pull the post as soon as I can gather the timel

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I hear ya TK! I just auctioned a very nice P3P with 3 batteries and all the extras and only got $340.00 for it. Everyone wants a like new phantom, and only pay pennies for them. I see the same P3P’s on eBay that the asking price is $500-$800, they have been listed for months. I don’t understand 🤔

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anderson cratoceara