Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Pull_Up said:
Hence the second sangria (now third!). Just finding all the different reasons people have given for buying direct from DJI interesting... Have people checked out the returns policy on direct purchase from the DJI website and compared it to Amazon, for example? You don't have 30 days to change your mind fit one thing...

I would buy from amazon without a bit of a hesitation... If I could!

It seems the Phantoms arnt available through Amazon.co.uk. Well apart from some overpriced models compared to authorised resellers like heliguy.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meluk said:
Pull_Up said:
Hence the second sangria (now third!). Just finding all the different reasons people have given for buying direct from DJI interesting... Have people checked out the returns policy on direct purchase from the DJI website and compared it to Amazon, for example? You don't have 30 days to change your mind fit one thing...

It seems the Phantoms arnt available through Amazon.co.uk. Well apart from some overpriced models compared to authorised resellers like heliguy.com.

Is paying $700 dollars more on Amazon worth a return policy? The Vision+ is $1,999 on Amazon and $1,299 direct from Amazon.

msecchi said:
Need your feedback and suggestions. I ordered a new Vision 2 on Friday, was posted today....obviously tomorrow when I will get it I can easily return it without even open the box.

The seller says is exactly the same as Vision 2 only has the gimbal he told me...you can practice on this one and then in one month update for the same amount of money to the new Camera Mount and Gimbal....

What should I do??
If it was me, I'll return it and get the Plus for $100 more. But it too late for me, I had the P2V for too long to return it. :(

tedw123 said:
Meluk said:
Pull_Up said:

Is paying $700 dollars more on Amazon worth a return policy? The Vision+ is $1,999 on Amazon and $1,299 direct from Amazon.
Amazon updated the price to be the same as dji. I hate it when Amazon advertise a fake list price then say you are saving money because they are selling it at the msrp price.

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-V...=UTF8&qid=1396897756&sr=8-1&keywords=dji+plus

Attachments

• PhantomPlus.jpg
    PhantomPlus.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 449
Wonder if I should buy from dji or amazon ? I don't need the xtra battery. Dji says starts shipping on 15th and amazon says 21.
Any opinions?

Mori55 said:
Wonder if I should buy from dji or amazon ? I don't need the xtra battery. Dji says starts shipping on 15th and amazon says 21.
Any opinions?

I went with amazon. 30 day return policy compared to dji's 10 day return policy. plus I like amazon. :)

Mori55 said:
Any opinions?
I bought mine on DJI site. I have no reason to return, unless it is defective, plus the battery is a great deal. Amazon has free shipping... DJI $20 to US and DJI will probably have in stock to ship. My 2 cents. :)

Sounds good ! I just returned my vision to BH photo. I had most of the boxes except for the charger and miscellaneous bags.
They want original packing but who saves the prop bags and charger box. Luckily I had the battery box if not they wouldn't except it.

tizzl10 said:
Mori55 said:
Any opinions?

I went with amazon. 30 day return policy compared to dji's 10 day return policy. plus I like amazon. :)

That way you can return it to Amazon when the P3V is released in 28 days... :D :D :roll:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
tizzl10 said:
Mori55 said:
Any opinions?

That way you can return it to Amazon when the P3V is released in 28 days... :D :D :roll:

-slinger

:lol:

Mori55 said:
Sounds good ! I just returned my vision to BH photo. I had most of the boxes except for the charger and miscellaneous bags.
They want original packing but who saves the prop bags and charger box. Luckily I had the battery box if not they wouldn't except it.

Did you show up in person? I am mailing my in. Fortunately I save ALL the bags (including prop bag ha ha ha :lol: ) and etc :)

I packed them in as close to original condition as I can. I did have the reflective sticker applied, so I hope that's not an issue.

I am not so sure you guys who are buying from MSRP (who the hell are they??) are getting the Amazon 30 day return policy. Might want to check. When I bought my P2V is was from Amazon as the seller, not through a third party lister on Amazon. Just sayin. I got mine from DJI just because I don't know who MSRP is and I couldn't find any info on them on the internet.

BlackTracer said:
I am not so sure you guys who are buying from MSRP (who the hell are they??) are getting the Amazon 30 day return policy. Might want to check. When I bought my P2V is was from Amazon as the seller, not through a third party lister on Amazon. Just sayin. I got mine from DJI just because I don't know who MSRP is and I couldn't find any info on them on the internet.

They are reputable. I've purchased from them in the past without issue. They were also the low cost provider of P2V's until Amazon put them on prime at the same price.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West