Phantom 2 Vision+ Default configuration

Reaction score
I did run firstboot in the phantom 2 vision+ and cause the system no longer answer the DJI app for the FPV control. The Wifi is now visible and I have to login from telnet to create password for root and then login though ssh.

After checking the ssh console and I believe all factory setting has been lost and I am no longer to be able to rebuild it even I try restore the firmware plus.bin from DJI site.

The current only option for me is sent it back to DJI for repairing but it definitely take weeks. I would like to see any kind one in the forum can help to copy your config file to me and let me to start on and fix the problem myself.

Since P2V+ wifi part is just an common OpenWRT and all config and change beside the rom should be in /overlay. Would there a kind one can pack up (by TAR or ZIP) his entire /overlay and sent me a copy. Ofcoz there are sensitives file such as /etc/shadow that contain root password mash and /etc/config/wireless that contain the hidden WIFI SSID. So, may be you can just ignore those files.

Lastly, I really need this config file and please someone kind enough to offer me a hand.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj