Phantom 2 red light

Reaction score
Hi guys, hoping you can help?
I have just purchased a Phantom 2. Been flying and crashing, nothing to bad really just nose diving from a couple of feet into a soft wet and muddy field. No physical damage at all.

Along with the drone I purchased a 2.4g data link. I took off the top of the Phantom2 to see if there was anywhere to put the unit that would be out of the way. Alas there was not as it is pretty well packed out.
The next thing I did was to reconfigure S1 (the 3 position switch with Gps) I reconfigured the down (ati) position from normal to fall back.

On power up I get the normal checks and beeps the the unit sits there with the rear yellow LED flashing. When I start the motors a continual red LED is displayed along with the flashing yellow.

Is there a factory reset button that can be used.

I have only had the unit a couple of days but from the LED flight card a Continual red is an error. Doesn't say what error it is though
Seems to fly okay just don,t want it flying away and doing its own thing.

Appreciate your thoughts

Tony

Make sure everything is connected properly internally.
Did you connect the 2.4GHz datalink? If so, remove it as it doesn't work with the Phantom 2 at the moment. DJI say there will be an update at some point to make it work but I wouldn't hold your breath, they've been promising remote start / stop video for the GoPro and Zenmuse for 9 months.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik