Red light is flashing 5 times

Reaction score
So I just got a P2 vision + in the mail and there are a number of things wrong with it that I can fix, but it is flashing red 5 times then going back to flashing yellow and this only happens when I try to take off. Any suggestions?

So I just got a P2 vision + in the mail and there are a number of things wrong with it that I can fix, but it is flashing red 5 times then going back to flashing yellow and this only happens when I try to take off. Any suggestions?

More information, please. Which lights, exactly, are flashing? What country are you in? It might matter. There may be manufacturing differences from one country to the next? Have you consulted the manual? Will the motors start? Can you take off? Flashing red lights might mean the GPS is not connected. Might mean you're in a No Fly Zone. Maybe something else.

More information, please. Which lights, exactly, are flashing? What country are you in? It might matter. There may be manufacturing differences from one country to the next? Have you consulted the manual? Will the motors start? Can you take off? Flashing red lights might mean the GPS is not connected. Might mean you're in a No Fly Zone. Maybe something else.
The flight lights. US. No, No, No, I am not in a No fly zone

The flight lights. US. No, No, No, I am not in a No fly zone
I asked several questions you did not answer. This only makes it harder for people to help. Troubleshooting of any kind requires clear and thorough descriptions.

I have said all I can. My best guess remains disconnected GPS. I suggest you reach out to DJI.

I asked several questions you did not answer. This only makes it harder for people to help. Troubleshooting of any kind requires clear and thorough descriptions.

I have said all I can. My best guess remains disconnected GPS. I suggest you reach out to DJI.
My apologies. I did not answer properly. I am kinda frustrated with the drone at this point. The gimbal is going crazy. Only one of the flight lights work. and one of the engines is seized up and needs to be replaced so I am about to sell it. I am not in a no fly zone I fly my Mavic air and SE all the time. I am in the US. I have not been able to connect it to the vision app for GPS. I have look in the manual a little. The motors will not start meaning that I cannot take off.

My apologies. I did not answer properly. I am kinda frustrated with the drone at this point. The gimbal is going crazy. Only one of the flight lights work. and one of the engines is seized up and needs to be replaced so I am about to sell it. I am not in a no fly zone I fly my Mavic air and SE all the time. I am in the US. I have not been able to connect it to the vision app for GPS. I have look in the manual a little. The motors will not start meaning that I cannot take off.
It sounds like the drone has many serious problems, not just the flashing lights you mentioned in your original post. The situation is beyond my ability to offer any assistance. I do not know if seeking a repair estimate would be a reasonable course of action or not. I have never been down that road, so I don't know if it feasible. Good luck.

It sounds like the drone has many serious problems, not just the flashing lights you mentioned in your original post. The situation is beyond my ability to offer any assistance. I do not know if seeking a repair estimate would be a reasonable course of action or not. I have never been down that road, so I don't know if it feasible. Good luck.
Thanks anyways

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik