Phantom 2 motors dont want to start??

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

Got a problem with my Phantom 2:
Working good after repairing and now after 2 flights my motors wont start?
When i try to turn it on on a remote control Phantom 2 starts to blink red lights?
btw battery is brand new,only 2 charging,remote control batteries fully recharged,calibration done,airport isnt close...
Any ideas what to do??

Thanx in advance

Double check the GPS connection,to the main board. If that is not fully seated it will stop you from starting up. I used a shim between the male and female plug as there is to much play and could let the GPS break connection once in s while. a good tight connection is a must. If you were flying and the connection broke, the motors may stop and she would drop.

is this a problem ,in the assitant i dont see a GPS??

Attachments

• dron.jpg
    dron.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 416
is this a problem ,in the assitant i dont see a GPS??

If the GPS connector isn't plugged in or not make a good connection and yes it will stop you from starting up your P2. A piece of vinyl electrical tape on the backside of the plug works really well at keeping that plug from coming loose.

thanx...connector of the GPS is plugged well,maybe GPS is dead and need to replacement with new one...Is there a anyway to fix it ?

That failure mode (GPS module seemingly not powering up and thus not being detectable) could have many causes.
Some easily repairable others not.

The only GPS module repairs I've read about is antenna replacement and this will not cure your apparent problem.

I've try to turn it on again but now message appears ERROR 34?
And on assitent now GPS shows up??

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 310

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj