phantom 2 motor and esc not working

Reaction score
One motor on my phantom 2 just stopped turning, so I replaced both the esc and motor several times with spares I had laying around, but still the motor wouldnt start, I need to look further but dont have a clue where to start, anyone got any Ideas?

After leaving the drone sit for an hour or so I rearmed it and all 4 motors started, after about 20 seconds the same motor died again, this may be an overheating problem somewhere, but where?

Last edited:
One motor on my phantom 2 just stopped turning, so I replaced both the esc and motor several times with spares I had laying around, but still the motor wouldnt start, I need to look further but dont have a clue where to start, anyone got any Ideas?

After leaving the drone sit for an hour or so I rearmed it and all 4 motors started, after about 20 seconds the same motor died again, this may be an overheating problem somewhere, but where?
My P2 lost a motor once, luckily i was hovering close to the ground and the crash did no damage. I also notice that the led light on that arm also went dead. 3 motors would start and light up, one would not. Turns out it was a poor solder joint from the mainboard to that esc board. Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan