Phantom 1 battery wont charge

Reaction score
I have a brand new Phantom 1. I have connected the battery to the charger (yes, including the 3S plug) but the charger won't find the battery. It just keeps flashing green. Any ideas?

If it's flashing green battery is nearly fully charged.

OK, but when I put it into the quadcopter nothing happens. How do I get it to start?

MattD said:
OK, but when I put it into the quadcopter nothing happens. How do I get it to start?

Well according to the manual you pull both sticks down and to the center. You my friend need to read the manual from front to back a couple of times or you're going to be our next reported flyaway victim. The manual will explain all the different series of lights that you NEED to know, how to calibrate it, how to fly it in different modes.

EMCSQUAR said:
MattD said:

Well according to the manual you pull both sticks down and to the center. You my friend need to read the manual from front to back a couple of times or you're going to be our next reported flyaway victim. The manual will explain all the different series of lights that you NEED to know, how to calibrate it, how to fly it in different modes.

He might have a bad battery if as he says when he plugs the battery into the quad NOTHING happens.
either the battery is bad or the main board has a problem if nothing happens when you plug in the battery. Normally when you plug in the battery the quad will immediately make beeps and the lights will begin to flash. There is no delay. So, if that does not happen, either the battery is not supplying power or the power leads are not connected on the main board or some other main board issue. Since you think you see a battery issue, perhaps you should return the battery and try and new one.

Good luck

There is something wrong with the charger or the battery, if you are sure you connected the battery correctly. The charger flashes green if the battery is not connected. When it is almost fully charged it alternates red and green.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl