Phanthom 4 disconnected

Reaction score
Hello All

Hoping for some help here.

I recently purchased phantom pro 4 & it flew well & took some fab photos.

However since I updated the firmware it will not work, it just says disconnected.

I have contacted the people at phantom & they have tried to resolve the issue online going through all the different setups that I have read here. they have promised me that they will come back to me & resolve the issue but no, they have not. Very disappointed indeed, not to mention out of pocket.

Any advise would be great. I have spoke to the company I bought the drone from but they are saying its phantoms issue.

Thanks in advance Andrew

Is there any other reason the remote & the drone won't connect? I have tried phantom 4 & advanced.

Thanks

Not sure if this will work, power everything up, go into camera view, tap the 'disconnected' message and you should be able to open up to another screen where there will be an option to upgrade the RC FW. Your upgrade may not have completed successfully.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thanks very much for all your help guys. Still cannot pair RC with AC & Phantom people do not want to know.

Thanks Again Andrew

Hi Andrew (@Go4AMP)
So when you turn on your RC the red/green led on the RC is red, then when you power up the AC the led turns green or stays red?
Also have you tried a different usb or lightning cable to your Android or iOS device?

Hi Andrew (@Go4AMP)
So when you turn on your RC the red/green led on the RC is red, then when you power up the AC the led turns green or stays red?
Also have you tried a different usb or lightning cable to your Android or iOS device?
There is a solid red light on the RC & the AC flashes yellow. Have tried a few different cables & different phones.

Hi Andrew (@Go4AMP)
This all started to happen since I updated the firmware, I plugged the iPhone into the drone as requested for the upgrade & now does not connect. Disconnected.

Company won't get involved will not even take the drone back.

Heres a light chart just for reference
1510164764214219826151.jpg

Thanks for that. I have a solid red, Disconnected
have try conecting with airplane mode on,you say you tryed diff phones with same result,app loading ok it should conect,thinking now,can you click on the ME part at bott of page , that take to nother page,click on setting logo at top right of screen and that go to page where you can click and check for updates , was your firmware completed ok,anytime firmware is done they recomend re-linking craft,which where you stuck,,,also does craft beep when trying to link,were you in the app under rc linking when tryed it should start beeping till you press little link button under drone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl