P4P+ controller GL300E Compace Error and no Mapbox

Reaction score
Hello,

Just purchased a new GL300E for my P4P, and I am getting an compass error and no data within the mapbox. Attached images of the errors and firmware info for both the controller and P4P. I am not in a restricted no fly zone, my older controller that won't charge until I perform a reflow fix on the board never had this error or missing map information. I am currently running DJI Go 4 v4.2.6(67-dpad) preinstalled on the GL300E unit and it will not update to 4.3.54, tried installing the APK from micro SD card useing APKpure but it fails. Any ideas on how to resolve this error? I have seacrhed forums and have reached the end of the internet in an attempt to resolve this issue myself, appriciate any feedback.

UPDATE: Was able to update DJI Go 4 to (DJI-v4.3.14_190309-8-35864_dpad_sec p4proplus.apk) but this change did not resolve either issue.

Thank You
Chuck

Attachments

• constanterror.jpg
    constanterror.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 86
  • mapbox.jpg
    mapbox.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 75
  • P4P.jpg
    P4P.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 83
  • P4P+ controller.jpg
    P4P+ controller.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Have you done the compass calibration as requested? Make sure to be far away from metal and electronic devices during calibration.
Where did you buy the new 300E and is it brand new? The mapbox is a problem with some units but help is available from DJI, suggest contacting customer support. There is a previous post at bottom of page that might help.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl