Personal best distance P3SE

Reaction score
Well today I’m smiling as had a great flight this morning with my P3SE.

Running Litchi on iPhone 7, don’t use GO as I used 3.1.18 to switch to FCC mode and therefore haven’t used since. (I’m in the UK)

Hit 3000+ meters (2miles just about) with no problems and clear video link.

It was windy and I think if it wasn’t I may have been able to go a bit further.

When I did loose connection at the farthest point all went quiet for what felt like a life time, we all know that feeling in our stomach when that happens.

All good though Litchi RTH finally kicked in and reconnected so I could see she was on her way home.

Happy flying everyone and stay safe

IMG_1607.jpg

Running Litchi on iPhone 7, don’t use GO as I used 3.1.18 to switch to FCC mode and therefore haven’t used since. (I’m in the UK)

When I did loose connection at the farthest point all went quiet for what felt like a life time, we all know that feeling in our stomach when that happens.

All good though Litchi RTH finally kicked in and reconnected so I could see she was on her way home.

View attachment 100635

Awesome flight...waiting as it’s coming back is a killa [emoji16]

View attachment 100635
Well done thats a great effort its a sick feeling when transmission is lost hey

Reactions: skolsky
was this with a standard RC any additional ranger boosters

Hiya,

Just done the 3.1.18 mod. No modification to antenna.

I use iPhone7 or IPad Pro.

Bought a second hand android for cheap and downloaded the mod app found in this forum and started it with drone and could see the channels went from 13 to 11 so knew it changed to fcc. Not used the tablet since.

Now I fly using litchi only.

Fly from this spot every weekend and depending on weather depends on distance.

Most of the time RTH kicks in about 2300m. Sometimes less, all depends on conditions and keeping antenna pointed directly at the AC.

Was thinking of doing argtek mod antenna but at moment don’t think it will give me much more

Hiya,

Just done the 3.1.18 mod. No modification to antenna.

I use iPhone7 or IPad Pro.

Bought a second hand android for cheap and downloaded the mod app found in this forum and started it with drone and could see the channels went from 13 to 11 so knew it changed to fcc. Not used the tablet since.

Now I fly using litchi only.

Fly from this spot every weekend and depending on weather depends on distance.

Most of the time RTH kicks in about 2300m. Sometimes less, all depends on conditions and keeping antenna pointed directly at the AC.

Was thinking of doing argtek mod antenna but at moment don’t think it will give me much more
So you got 2300m with no modifications the most i can get is 4500 feet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20