Changing to FCC - Uk

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m thinking of doing the FCC mod this weekend on my P3se.

I’m on the most recent firmware and app using iPhone 7 or iPad. I have had it for about three weeks now and have made no changes to it.

I’m borrowing an android phone over the weekend and having read the various posts about the mod I think that I follow the instructions to download on the android a fake gps app and make sure the android is in developer mode and allow it to use the fake gps location.

I set the location in USA.

Using the most recent version of Go connect up as normal ensuring that I am not using cellular on the android and to block any satellite signal to the AC.

This should now trick the gps and I should see a message to change the settings.

I then think that I can disconnect everything and reset the android device to factory settings (that’s how I’m being given the phone)

I can then connect with litchi on my iPhone and as long as I don’t use dji go on my iPhone it will stay in fcc mode.

Is this the correct procedure?

Also will litchi give me all the features I had in Go such as the camera settings etc and will RTH and Follow me still work?

Would really appreciate your advice and wisdom as feeling nervous about doing it until I’m sure I am approaching it correctly and have no risk of breaking my new equipment.

Thanks all for your time

Hi,
Did you take a look to the Phantom 3 section?

I’ve followed the guide in this link and switched my P3SE to FCC using the patched DJI Go 3.1.18 for Android.
Then you can fly with Litchi on iOS.

I’ve also recover a 3.1.8 version of DJI GO for iOS and now I’m flying with my iPhone and iPad in FCC mode using both DJI Go and Litchi.

On Litchi you’ll fly without any problem, the only things it can’t do is access to gallery and IMU calibration.

I now use Litchi when fly (now I prefer it to DJI Go) and the DJI GO only to access gallery or do calibration if needed.

Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Fly safe.

Bye
Vale

Last edited:
Reactions: skolsky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member