Persistent "Warning: The mobile device's GPS signal is weak and its location cannot be acquired"

Reaction score
Every time I tap to change RC home position I get "Warning: The mobile device's GPS signal is weak and its location cannot be acquired"

This is not always true as I can see on the map the new home point location. So it is confusing to know when it is true or not.
Apart of that I had an incident where the RC (iPad mini 2 Cell) GPS had lost satellites signal while performing a Follow Me mission in an open area.
As I could see in the recorded data it was a short warning but I didn't see it during the mission. I am not permanently watching the screen, the quad has also to be watched so I suggest DJI app to keep these warnings until the user taps to close them.
Anyway I purchased an external Bluetooth GPS XGPS150A and paired it with the iPad mini 2.
This Dual GPS has an app that displays connected satellites and the position confidence is good/excellent
But I still am getting "Warning: The mobile device's GPS signal is weak and its location cannot be acquired"
What can I do?

I've gotten that too but when I start the motors it seems to update the home point again anyways.

Yes, of course, and a female voice announce that "Your home point has been updated".
I am referring about doing it manually

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan