Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm an agriculture student and these days i have to perform a flight with the multispectral camera "parrot sequoia" whitch is attached to the phantom 4 pro v2.0.

its the first time im using a multispectral camera.
the 1st flight took place a few days ago where the drone flew with no problems(i was using the "precision flight app" and the camera was in "auto" mode) .
for the 2nd flight i was using the cameras "gps" mode (i wanted to see the quality of the results with each mode) and THEN the problems started. the drone followed the flight plan but on the app the drones arrow had a big position error.
AFTER THAT FLIGHT the drone could perform a flight plan but itself but the moment i turn on the camera then the satelites from 15 drop to 7-8 and the app doesnt allow me to fly because "GPS signal is to weak"
i tried to fly with 1)precision flight app and 2)litchi app

if you have any suggestions or a solution to my problem please let me know

Is anything mounted on the top of the Phantom? Its GPS antenna is centered directly underneath the top shell and something mounted above it can interfere with the GPS signal. A picture of your setup might be helpful.

Last edited:
I do have the same problem, actually moving a bit away the cables for the sunshine sensor made a huge difference.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic