Part 107 Test, For Those that did NOT Have Prior Experience.

I used two apps I downloaded to my iPad, Remote Pilot and Flight Ready Test Prep. I studied primarily by taking the tests provided on both apps. Detailed explanations were given for each question asked. I took the the practice tests then zeroed in on my areas of weakness. I was probably ready in two weeks about 4 hours per day but I didn’t take the test immediately. I waited a couple of months then brushed up with practice tests for a couple of days and scheduled my actual test. Can’t remember the exact score but somewhere in the high 80’s. Not an expensive way to go.

FYI folks
I’ve sent some of our crews to community college where we live for a two day course and they have all passed the first time
Might want to check into that,
I believe the last time it was about $300
Just a thought
Is that at Hinds CC?

Thanks, will have to check that out. Since I am in Clinton. it's close.
Part 107 training is at the Hinds Community College UAS hangar on the John Bell Williams airport.

Kim Seagraves is our administrative assistant and handles the booking for the class.

Kim will add you to our list for the class. I understand your interest is for one of your UAS pilots so please forward that information to Kim.

Best regards,

Dennis Lott
UAS Program Director/Instructor
Hinds Community College UAS
4130 Airport Road
Bolton, MS 39041
Phone: 601-857-3301
Fax: 601-857-3820

Her email is
[email protected]

That’s who you need to email to be put in the class

That’s the contact email and numbers that they sent me

Part 107 training is at the Hinds Community College UAS hangar on the John Bell Williams airport.

Kim Seagraves is our administrative assistant and handles the booking for the class.

That’s the contact email and numbers that they sent me

Thank you sir, will get with Dennis at the next rc plane club meeting and get all the details. Did not have any idea they were doing anything other than full semester courses.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl