Timeline for Getting 107 Certificate Number

Reaction score
In case anyone is wonder how long the process is taking from the time you take the test and pass until the time your certificate number is posted on the FAA's IACRA website, for me it was...

1/24/2019 - Took the 107 test
1/29/2019 - Record of passing the test post on FAA IACRA website (temporary license with certificate number shown as "Pending")
3/13/2019 - Certificate number posted to FAA IACRA website

I'm assuming the plastic is in the mail or will be shortly.

In case anyone is wonder how long the process is taking from the time you take the test and pass until the time your certificate number is posted on the FAA's IACRA website, for me it was...

1/29/2019 - Record of passing the test post on FAA IACRA website (temporary license with certificate number shown as "Pending")

That was during the gov shutdown. I think mine didn't take that long.

Reactions: 2edgesword

My time line is almost the same - exam 1/23, temp 1/31, and sometime this week, my certificate number posted to IACRA. Yesterday, I read a post in a FB group that someone that took their test late December just got their card in the mail. There could be a backlog from the shutdown that they've been working through. So my guess is we'll get ours in about a month or less - *hopefully* less!

Got my plastic on Monday 3/25

Took exam 1/23/19, received my card in the mail today 3/28

Mine took 2 months

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic