PA First Responder

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm J, 34 years old. I live in Berks County Pennsylvania with my wonderful girlfriend and my awesome 12 year old son, originally from Chester County PA. I'm a full-time EMT and a volunteer firefighter, been involved in emergency services since I was 14. I've been a magician since I've been 7 years old, I also perform side-show stunts and juggle. I love to hunt and fish, and I'm an avid photographer.

Been a proud DJI P3P owner since last February, absolutely love flying it. Been a long time lurker on the forum and only recently started posting and responding so I figured I'd say hello!

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge and wonderful forum.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome MysticMan... that's quite a varied background.

Thank you for your service to help your community. Without people like you our lives would NOT be the same.

Do you use your UAS in your position or just for fun?

Reactions: Mysticman319
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome MysticMan... that's quite a varied background.

Thank you for your service to help your community. Without people like you our lives would NOT be the same.

Do you use your UAS in your position or just for fun?

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

It’s mostly for fun, although I’m involved in the photography for the department website and FB page so occasionally I’ll take some footage or photos with the UAS and post them up for them

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik