Checking in from a Mile High

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a newbie from Colorado and new to DJI birds but have been flying RC Fixed wing and quads (very brief heli experience) since I was about 6 years old. Still love the smell of nitro in the morning but electric is way cleaner lol.

I've recently been laid off work and decided to change careers out of something I hate so yep you guessed it I'd like to do mapping for ag so I'm currently studying for my 107 and learning all I can.

You guys seem to have a great community here and can't wait to dive into it more. Don't worry I'm not a newbie troll (I'm on staff for a firearms forum so I know the pains in running a good forum).

If anyone needs the previous versions of P3P firmware I posted a link that had everything in the firmware section (just look at my profile and previous post).

Thanks for having me here guys and gals!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If anyone needs the previous versions of P3P firmware I posted a link that had everything in the firmware section (just look at my profile and previous post).
FYI, I keep them here too ;)

Reactions: larrym
Welcome! We are lucky to have Mike above for great help. Good for u changing careers. I did that too about 17 years ago and now I don't work! Well I do but it's a passion that I love so it doesn't FEEL like work!

Welcome! We are lucky to have Mike above for great help. Good for u changing careers. I did that too about 17 years ago and now I don't work! Well I do but it's a passion that I love so it doesn't FEEL like work!

And that's exactly what I'm after. After working as a contractor for the .gov in IT for the last 9 years I'm pretty over the whole hating what you do thing.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hey guys I'm a newbie from Colorado and new to DJI birds but have been flying RC Fixed wing and quads (very brief heli experience) since I was about 6 years old. Still love the smell of nitro in the morning but electric is way cleaner lol.

I've recently been laid off work and decided to change careers out of something I hate so yep you guessed it I'd like to do mapping for ag so I'm currently studying for my 107 and learning all I can.

You guys seem to have a great community here and can't wait to dive into it more. Don't worry I'm not a newbie troll (I'm on staff for a firearms forum so I know the pains in running a good forum).

Thanks for having me here guys and gals!
Welcome @Mazin !

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic