P4 Firmware P4s firmware

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Had this silly prompt about new firmware today,,this p4 was on old when I get it so already update to version 02.00.010 I think it was,now today's one said version 02.00.0810,,,,the firmware worked without a hitch and I just put it through its paces and seems fine but have any others had this,,I was unaware there was any new firmware
Screenshot_20190622-141631.jpg

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
OK I must be only 1,this stumps me,anyone have same numbers here or cause I at bottom of globe it's just arrived lol

Reaction score
It takes a while for things to run down hill. Lol. This is an update to fix the P4 ability to load new NFZ and such. The P4 were freezing up trying to load them. It had a lot of unhappy people on the DJI forum.

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It takes a while for things to run down hill. Lol. This is an update to fix the P4 ability to load new NFZ and such. The P4 were freezing up trying to load them. It had a lot of unhappy people on the DJI forum.
OK thanks yes I thought it was bit odd,,thought it just target me ,,first I heard of it,,,oh ha I better pay more attention,I normally read what I install but this time I jump the gun a bit and not read properly, thanks Ian

Reaction score
I just got the same update prompt. I had to replace the camera and was worried it was something wrong with that. Glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I just got the same update prompt. I had to replace the camera and was worried it was something wrong with that. Glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks!
Well I spoke to soon... The download will not download, it just stops after a min or so of sitting on 3%...

Any ideas?

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well I spoke to soon... The download will not download, it just stops after a min or so of sitting on 3%...

Any ideas?
Could try reinstall of the app,if a firmware prompt shows again try again,,I do all my firmware with OTG adapter,,always works for me,,what's you method

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I think its working at the moment *crossing fingers* Once I disconnected it from my home wifi it started downloading fine and has not stopped yet. I will keep that in mind if it fails again!

Thanks!

Reactions: ianzone

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jherranz84