P4P w/Litchi Panos

Been using latest Litchi version with my P4P for pano shots under latest iOS on iPad Air. 75% of the time the pano program completes successfully with no issues. The other 25% the pano program will abort mid way and Litchi will quit and re-start. Same Pano programming every time. Once re-started Litchi will re-connect with the aircraft but there's no manual control from the R/C. I have to hit RTH to initiate Return to Home and then hit RTH again to re-gain manual control.

P4P, R/C, etc. all have latest firmware.

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?

Been using latest Litchi version with my P4P for pano shots under latest iOS on iPad Air. 75% of the time the pano program completes successfully with no issues. The other 25% the pano program will abort mid way and Litchi will quit and re-start. Same Pano programming every time. Once re-started Litchi will re-connect with the aircraft but there's no manual control from the R/C. I have to hit RTH to initiate Return to Home and then hit RTH again to re-gain manual control.

P4P, R/C, etc. all have latest firmware.

Anyone else experiencing this behavior?
I think you can switch to atti and regain control with Litchi?

Yes, I've recently read that and will try it. BUT, having Litchi quit in the middle of the Pano program is a nuisance and jeopardizes the quality of the final Panorama? Anybody have any suggestions?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom Ranger