1. M

    Litchi Pano question

    Hello, Phantom 4 Pro. Some months ago I took several 1 row 8 columns panoramas (only images). In that case those images were to build a 360° pano so the initial yaw angle (azimut) was not important because all 8 images were taken to stitch. My case now is different. I have to take 4 images per...
  2. mattyd58

    P4 Panorama Mode

    Hello, Seen several You Tube videos and posts from others indicating the P4 is capable of shooting panoramas using DJI GO4 app - same as Mavic. My controller and aircraft firmware each are updated to their respective, latest versions but still I do not have pano option with my P4? This is using...
  3. S

    P4 Firmware P4A Pano Firmware - May 2018

    Hi Can I please ask, is anyone testing or involved in the Beta testing for Pano mode firmware update for the P4A ? Also if you are or other people that have been in the past, what are the usual timescales for testing being moved into production(I appreciate subject to issues/bugs) ? Thanks
  4. malebel

    Pano mode for plain P4?

    Is there supposed to be a PANO mode for the plain vanilla Phantom 4 (not Pro)?
  5. Lindsaybev

    A couple Pano Questions, please....

    Good day, all! I have never done a Pano, and am looking for something where I can make a Pano that includes hotspots in each photo so that I can take people on a tour. My goal would be to download and upload this as I wished. Would someone please give me names of fairly economical ways that...
  6. F

    Phantom 4 Pro - 360 Pano Mode resolution

    Can anyone please confirm if the software update 4.1.22 that updated the P4P to be able to shoot internal panos int he Go 4 app, also has the 360 sphere feature as with the spark, mavic and air? If so, How many images does it take What is the final resolution? thanks
  7. tml4191

    Banaue Rice Terraces : Panorama

    I had to resize the picture to 81% to make it less than 20mb: ... 9-bb60-0fa1e8586882 I decided to go with Kolor Autopano 4 to stitch this photo together. Thanks for everyone that recommended this program. Even though it is slower compared to PTGUI, I prefer...
  8. tml4191

    what do you guys use to stitch panoramas?

    I'm considering purchasing ptgui to step up my panoramas, but before I make the purchase, what are your guys' recommended panorama stitchers? Hugin,Microsoft ICE and Photodirector 8 were the other programs I've messed with, but none of those programs match the precise stitching of ptgui. I'm...
  9. tml4191

    My BEST Photo 100 Islands National Park

    It heavily rained right after these shots were taken. (HDR Pano) SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
  10. tml4191

    Rice Terraces Pano HDR

    SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
  11. tml4191

    Sinking Bell Tower: Vertical Panorama

    SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
  12. tml4191

    Baguio, Philippines: Panorama HDR City Shot

    I wish skypixel can increase the upload quality, but here is a compressed panorama picture for now. SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
  13. B

    P4P w/Litchi Panos

    Been using latest Litchi version with my P4P for pano shots under latest iOS on iPad Air. 75% of the time the pano program completes successfully with no issues. The other 25% the pano program will abort mid way and Litchi will quit and re-start. Same Pano programming every time. Once...
  14. tml4191

    (High Wood) Mataasnakahoy,Philippines

    SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity Skypixel limits the image to less than 20mb. The real picture is better.
  15. Lgibson100

    Litchi AEB pano

    Can anyone tell me if you can use AEB when shoot in the pano mode in Litchi ? And if so do I need to add a delay between shots ? Thanks
  16. DroneOnNDP

    Shooting Panoramic Photos with P4P, Advice?

    Hi all, searched far and wide in the forum and internets and not finding any really good info or tutorials on photographing panoramic images with P4P, specifically without the use of apps outside DJI GO 4 as I'm on a P4P+ with no access to 3rd party apps just yet (please hold the that's why I...
  17. Jammer

    Hanger 360 - Pano software

    Hi All I have been beta testing the new Hanger 360 app for doing panos. If you haven heard, Hanger 360 is a start up that recently bought the Autoflite Software company (who developed Autopilot) so I guess they are here to stay after acquiring that little gem. The pano app is basically a...
  18. tml4191

    Wide Panorama Irvine Lake p4p

    SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
  19. tml4191

    Long Exposure Panorama P4P Red Sky

    SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity Photodirector^
  20. SoCalDude

    Litchi Pano Setup Question (30° Angle)...

    In the Litchi user manual, it states (emphasis is mine) ... If I choose the 30° angle, the gimbal has to be set to allow this, correct? In other words, do I have to go into the DJI Go app and turn on the 30° up angle?