P4P+ test

Reaction score
Could someone with a P4P+ try plugging an iOS or android tablet/phone into the USB port of the controller to see if DJI Go 4 will load up and work separate of the built in display?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Could someone with a P4P+ try plugging an iOS or android tablet/phone into the USB port of the controller to see if DJI Go 4 will load up and work separate of the built in display?
It will not, the remote DJI GO app will not connect, and if you scan the controller barcode it will report 'invalid'. I'm not sure how they have it blocked, maybe the app looks at the controller s/n and says 'no'.

It will not, the remote DJI GO app will not connect, and if you scan the controller barcode it will report 'invalid'. I'm not sure how they have it blocked, maybe the app looks at the controller s/n and says 'no'.
Wow, you have a P4P+ already with the bright display? Nice. Have you flown it?

I'll definitely be going for the P4P with no display then, I'm not going to buy from DJI direct as they're a bunch of sods, will need to wait for amazon or Apple to start stocking them I guess (UK)

I'm happy to have it charging my iPhone to be honest, at least the iPhone won't die when I'm 2 miles away and then can't see where it's at.

What about your controller dying? Much easier and faster to charge a phone then it is your controller.

What about your controller dying? Much easier and faster to charge a phone then it is your controller.

Absolutely thats a concern as well :grinning:, although personally i've done numerous flights and my controller is still showing 4 led's.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic