P4P Shipping Thread

I ordered a P4P+ with extra batteries, props, car charger, and the multi backpack from DJI on Dec 4 (after cancelling a Mavic bundle order that was over a month old). I got the extra batteries, props, and car charger yesterday. No drone and no backpack. Got another package delivered today which looked to be big enough for the drone but it turned out to be the backpack.
Shipping status on my order page has remained the same for 5 days now. Had a chat session with DJI but they couldn't provide any update.

Well, just got the email confirming with FedEx tracking number that they have shipped the battery, charger and DJI care refresh ... WTF - says the Phantom 4P+ "will come later".....

I got a similar email last week but no tracking number. Received the batteries, props, car charger yesterday but no drone. Received the backpack today, but no drone.

B&H is showing the p4p+ available to order - placing my order now.
Thanks for the heads up! Can't believe they're actually in stock (it said 'weeks' earlier in the day). Cancelled my 36-day-old DJI direct order and went with B&H instead.. free one-day shipping. Can't beat that. Thanks for nothing DJI order fulfillment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Yep. Still no shipping confirmation on the phantom. But have received the charger, battery and DJI care refresh. When contacting DJI was told it will ship this week. That was just after they told me it already shipped and provided me with the same shipping confirmation for the battery. Here is my take... they don't know what's going on. There is no rhyme or reason to the shipping of the materials. How can they partially ship an order, then ship the missing portion of one order to fill other orders first ? It makes absolutely no sense !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'd call B&H and check the status of their stock as sometimes their website doesn't update in a real time status.
If they have in stock, ready to ship, cancel that DJI order! Keep the spare battery and charger!
:)

Just saw that Advexure has the P4P+ in stock but not the P4P. I had originally ordered a P4P on launch day with DJI and got the regular DJI runaround, saw Advexure had them in stock and got it within a day as I am in SoCal. Great guys, super helpful too.

Received shipping confirmation this morning - directly from China - so now I'm stuck... looks like I may get it this year still. Let's hope customs is kind !

Just received my email that my P4P+ is in FedEx hands, in China, with delivery date of 12/28. I ordered mine direct from DJI on 12/03 and received accessories last week. There is hope for anyone still waiting.

Just received my email that my P4P+ is in FedEx hands, in China, with delivery date of 12/28. I ordered mine direct from DJI on 12/03 and received accessories last week. There is hope for anyone still waiting.

I just got the same email with the same delivery date.Ordered direct from DJI on the 4th of December. The extra accessories arrived earlier this week.

Just saw that Advexure has the P4P+ in stock but not the P4P. I had originally ordered a P4P on launch day with DJI and got the regular DJI runaround, saw Advexure had them in stock and got it within a day as I am in SoCal. Great guys, super helpful too.

That is correct, Phantom 4 Pro+ units are currently in stock as of 10am PST this morning. All orders being placed by 3:30pm PST that are showing in stock will be guaranteed for same day shipping. Once they're showing out of stock, they're gone. :(

The Phantom 4 Pro+ can be ordered here. As always, all drones ship free.

Phantom 4 High Capacity Batteries are in stock as well and those can be ordered here.

Should you have any questions please call (855) 625-2055.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and safe and happy flying!

Best wishes,
The Advexure Team :D

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Does anyone have experience with B&H Photo and DJI Care Refresh? I received my p4p+ on Thursday but the Care Refresh for it still says "Delivery estimate pending", I don't know how the 48 hour thing works in a situation like this, I am afraid to do anything with the bird until I get Refresh registered to it. My hope is that since I purchased the Refresh through B&H that somehow it is already associated with my Phantom somehow. Any thoughts?

So, I got a nice Christmas present today as the FedEx guy shows up around noon to deliver my P4P+. What's the surprise ?? Well I received confirmation of shipment on 12/22 with an estimated delivery date of 12/28. The package was shipped from Shenzhen CN, checking into the facility at 8:48 pm. Somehow this thing made it to my doorstep in just under 3 days (with the time change). FedEx is amazing !!!!

Reactions: jonyslobo
So, I got a nice Christmas present today as the FedEx guy shows up around noon to deliver my P4P+. What's the surprise ?? Well I received confirmation of shipment on 12/22 with an estimated delivery date of 12/28.

Congrats. Mine was on the same shipment from Shenzhen and managed to make it to the local FedEx facility this morning. Since I am having this shipped to work I likely won't get it until the 27th at the earliest. Let us know how yours arrived and any first impressions out of the box.

Does anyone have experience with B&H Photo and DJI Care Refresh? I received my p4p+ on Thursday but the Care Refresh for it still says "Delivery estimate pending", I don't know how the 48 hour thing works in a situation like this, I am afraid to do anything with the bird until I get Refresh registered to it. My hope is that since I purchased the Refresh through B&H that somehow it is already associated with my Phantom somehow. Any thoughts?

Same situation - have not opened the box yet (XMAS present) but the original email from B&H said "This product must be downloaded from the Manufacturer's website. You will receive a separate email with the license code to complete your order within 24 Hours." A little confusing. I have not registered yet on the DJI website but I was going to give a shout tomorrow to B&H and ask them for advice.
Best... Steve

Same situation - have not opened the box yet (XMAS present) but the original email from B&H said "This product must be downloaded from the Manufacturer's website. You will receive a separate email with the license code to complete your order within 24 Hours." A little confusing. I have not registered yet on the DJI website but I was going to give a shout tomorrow to B&H and ask them for advice.
Best... Steve
Thanks Steve, I did notice yesterday on the B&H website page for the product that it says "Automatically Registered" under the product description, so I hope that's the case because I am flying today. If you find anything out from B&H tomorrow, could you kindly reply. I will be driving all day tomorrow and wont be able to do it myself until maybe Tuesday. Thanks Randy (HighTechPauper)

Thanks Steve, I did notice yesterday on the B&H website page for the product that it says "Automatically Registered" under the product description, so I hope that's the case because I am flying today. If you find anything out from B&H tomorrow, could you kindly reply. I will be driving all day tomorrow and wont be able to do it myself until maybe Tuesday. Thanks Randy (HighTechPauper)

Randy, just received an email from DJI with the registration info. I ordered from B&H on the 20th so hopefully you will receive yours soon. Best... Steve

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Randy, just received an email from DJI with the registration info. I ordered from B&H on the 20th so hopefully you will receive yours soon. Best... Steve
That is great news, I ordered on the 21st so maybe mine will show up shortly. Thanks Steve!!!

Try looking at this link with your S/N ...
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
You should see if your care refresh is linked to your UAV. I got mine from DJI direct and was confused as to if my care was linked to my UAV as I got no info in the box when shipped to me. It was done automatically so maybe B&H does this also when you buy them together.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Randy, just received an email from DJI with the registration info. I ordered from B&H on the 20th so hopefully you will receive yours soon. Best... Steve[/QUOTE
Mine just showed up in my email, went into the DJI website and it shows up now as valid, Merry Christmas everyone and happy flying! Thanks for all your input folks!!!

Just got the P4P+ delivered. Because this is my first Phantom I was surprised at how small the box was. My first thought was that DJI screwed up and shipped out a cancelled Mavic order. But glad to finally have the drone. Ordered from DJI on Dec. 4.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31