P4P Shipping Thread

B&H has them listed as in stock and free shipping with deliver tomorrow! Just made the order and paid for it so I should get shipping info soon if it will in fact arrive tomorrow

Sent from my LG-H918 using PhantomPilots mobile app

In stock at DroneNerds and shipping to me from FL

Just got this email from DJI. **** THEM SO HARD! ******* bastards:

Order Shipment Notice
Dear gauramohana,

Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order, number 0128149528329, will be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Please ignore this email if you have received ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find that the shipment status in your DJI account has updated.
Thank you.
DJI

Worst part is the bastards got my hopes up with the subject that literally said shipment notice.

Just got this email from DJI. **** THEM SO HARD! ******* bastards:

Order Shipment Notice
Dear gauramohana,

Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order, number 0128149528329, will be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Please ignore this email if you have received ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find that the shipment status in your DJI account has updated.
Thank you.
DJI

Worst part is the bastards got my hopes up with the subject that literally said shipment notice.

I have not received that email yet but I'm certain I will soon.

Knowing DJI, my guess is that after a set number of days of ordering, this notice is sent. If that is the case, then it was pre-planned from the launch.

Did you order a P4P+, and if so, how many days ago?

Last edited:
Yup, P4P+ and I ordered it at 2016-11-17 03:34:42 (UTC)

I ordered a P4P+ as well and made the mistake of adding batteries. Since it seems like they won't ship until all items are available I decided to cancel and order through Advexure. They are hopefully getting them early next week, but I need to check up on that tomorrow.

5cc853179642d667c1b3601b1ae0becf.jpg

Look who arrived todaaaaay!!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I'm in love!!!!! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My P4P is do to arrive Dec 3rd from yitamotor Amazon

My P4P is still set to arrive on Monday from Aerial Media Pros. I was kind of hoping that UPS would update the delivery to Friday (today/tomorrow), but for the 5% savings I'm quite willing to wait until Monday.

Plus, as an aimless and shiftless retiree with no schedule, I don't have to worry about being somewhere else when the P4P arrives, or having to wait before being able to fly it. :cool:

Yup, P4P+ and I ordered it at 2016-11-17 03:34:42 (UTC)
I ordered on the 19th so I should receive the email tomorrow.

This is a typical DJI email that is preprogrammed to be sent at around the two week point of an order that was made for the P4P+. This is also why they say if you received a shipping notice to ignore.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

As expected, my order went from "payment success" to "shipped" after the above. In the 3 days since I've seen it go back to "payment success" then to "shipped" again, and now back to "payment reviewing." WTH, DJI! Why is it so difficult to provide an accurate status of an order?

. . . And I now have a full refund (which I take to mean it never really shipped in the first place). Yay!? Can't wait for my order with Advexure to come thru!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Okay, let's vent:
I ordered my P4P+ from DJI website to avoid the delays of using a third party vendor (My Mavic has been on order since October 4).
10 Days in, I started asking for a status. Spent over an hour in cue at the Chat Line to get booted back to # 85 when I had made it up to # 20.
Finally, after 12 days in the dark, I started inquiring with other sources, ALL who know how to properly and promptly answer an email. So I decided to jump ship and cancel my order with DJI.
Then my wife tells me the $2k I had paid DJI was released back to my account DAYS AGO. No word from DJI whatsoever.
Well, as of yesterday, I'm a proud Advexure customer, with a shipping date of next Wednesday. Thanks, Travis and Mike. At least now some hope has been restored!

Reactions: Advexure
Got all excited ordering my first Drone the Phantom 4 Pro+ Stumbled across this forum and now I am dreading the refund/delayed email. Any UK/Irish users on this forum?

Hey guys, first time posting here. Wanted a Mavic for holiday but couldn't get one until mid January so ordered the P4P. Originally ordered it from a reseller who turns out lied when they said it was in stock. Ordered from DJI yesterday and it turned up today! Its my first drone so I'm pretty nervous about using it, so far all Ive done is take off and land again but excited to get going with it once I've flown a bit more and gained a bit more confidence!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic