P4P Shipping Thread

Have a P4P arriving tomorrow from B&H but also an order still in place with DJI. Got an exciting email from DJI today, but if you continue reading it, you can see the reality. This company continues to be terrible and borderline bait-and-switch with their customer service:

DJI Online Store Order Shipment Notice!!

Order Shipment Notice
Dear <email>,

Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order, number XXXX, will be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Please ignore this email if you have received ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find that the shipment status in your DJI account has updated.
Thank you.
DJI
What date did you originally place your order with DJI? The reason I ask is, I ordered my P4PP 11/19 and still no shipping status. (But I also haven't received an email from DJI stating any delays either) I'm half tempted to cancel & reorder a regular P4P locally, at least I'd have it by Monday. No dealers in the US currently have stock of the P4PP, I spent all day today calling at least 15 authorized DJI dealers and none of them have an eta on the Plus variant. The ONLY thing holding me back is, if you order the Plus right from the start it's only an additional 300 bucks, I can deal with that. If however I wait and purchase the Plus screen controller later, it's freaking 600! Thats too big of a hit for me personally.
Ugh .... what to do, what to do....

S5 tap'n

Last edited:
Reactions: stevemitchell
What date did you originally place your order with DJI? The reason I ask is, I ordered my P4PP 11/19 and still no shipping status. (But I also haven't received an email from DJI stating any delays either) I'm half tempted to cancel & reorder a regular P4P locally, at least I'd have it by Monday. No dealers in the US currently have stock of the P4PP, I spent all day today calling at least 15 authorized DJI dealers and none of them have an eta on the Plus variant. The ONLY thing holding me back is, if you order the Plus right from the start it's only an additional 300 bucks, I can deal with that. If however I wait and purchase the Plus screen controller later, it's freaking 600! Thats too big of a hit for me personally.
Ugh .... what to do, what to do....

S5 tap'n
I placed my order on 11/18, and it was for the P4PP as well - I really wanted the dedicated screen, super bright, and essentially "approved" by DJI so I had a no-nonsense, tested solution that got me up in the air fast. When I chatted with DJI yesterday they made it sound like it could be 2+ more weeks, or longer, before the P4PP would ship.

I did the same thing you did - called around for the P4PP and found none in the US, so I ordered a P4P from B&H which will be here tomorrow. I'll continue using my iPad, and either buy the $600 remote later, or maybe a standalone Crystal Sky monitor when that becomes available.

In my calls, I did find that some resellers have been told they'd get the P4PP in the next 10-20 days, but I don't know if I believe that since it's DJI telling them that.

Reactions: cr6
Did you guys try Advexure? They said they expect P4P+ late this week or early next. DJI has send some P4P+ out direct, so hopefully it is getting to dealers too.

My P4P shipped from B&H today and I have UPS tracking, shows delivery for Monday. I preprdered on 19th, it probably didn't get shipped on 28th since had the spare battery as part of the order. I removed spare battery from my order and it shipped today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Oh snap, canceled/requested a refund for my order with DJI in the wee hours of Monday morning (11/28), but I just noticed the status has been changed to "shipped." Assuming it has shipped, what do you all recommend in terms of return/refusing the package?

As expected, my order went from "payment success" to "shipped" after the above. In the 3 days since I've seen it go back to "payment success" then to "shipped" again, and now back to "payment reviewing." WTH, DJI! Why is it so difficult to provide an accurate status of an order?

Just got notification that my P4P+ has shipped via NewEgg

I'll continue using my iPad, and either buy the $600 remote later, or maybe a standalone Crystal Sky monitor when that becomes available
yup ... thats why I ordered the P4P. I like having different options for screens. Sometimes I use my Iphone 7+, and sometimes I use my iPad mini. Waiting on Crystalsky prices now.

Reactions: stevemitchell
Just seen that my delivery date got pushed back to Friday. oh well.

If there is anyone who has ordered a P4P+ from Advexure please let us know when you receive notification that it is being shipped to you.

same here. I can live with that :)
I'm wondering if DJI did that so people have more time to download the iOS GO4 app? Seems like the App update came out under the radar. Most users were thinking it would be released next week or so? If I didn't search around on this forum, it wouldn't of been downloaded yet. Who knows?

Anyone with the "shipping label created" status from Atlanta get an update?

Yes last night I received one, mines moving now originally it said I receive mine on Thursday but it was pushed back to Friday now , follow the fed ex link and ask for notifications on all activity and you'll know when it's moving

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Quick story about them. I canceled an order a few months back and DJI in there usual way shipped after I requested to cancel. They told me to "just refuse" the package...I did and when the package got back to Expeditors International in Georgia THEY REFUSED IT so it sat at an FEDEX HUB for 6 weeks and DJI would not refund me. Finally I disputed the credit card.
Great! I refused my package from them :mad:

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification?

I ordered mine on 11-23. Stil waiting for shipping confirmation. Today is the 6th business day, so I suspect today or tomorrow. I'm one of the poor bastards thats been waiting for the Mavic forever. Canceled my order and stepped up to the P4P. When did you order yours?

The sad part is we are all just impatient. If we just ignored it and waited there wouldn't be a problem. I'm just as guilty, so not judging anyone!!!

The sad part is we are all just impatient. If we just ignored it and waited there wouldn't be a problem. I'm just as guilty, so not judging anyone!!!
This is true, but if DJI had their act together we wouldn't have to do things like this just to receive the product that we paid GOOD MONEY for.

If there is anyone who has ordered a P4P+ from Advexure please let us know when you receive notification that it is being shipped to you.

Will do, I ordered mine from them Monday morning and they said mine would be in the first batch they receive probably early next week ("but maybe anytime").

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z