P4P Shipping Thread

yep...as much as we've talked he's gotta know my handle by now ;-)
(If not Ric the photographer in Seattle should work)

My pleasure...glad I found it and was able to pass it on
Yes, thanks again Ric. Hopefully we'll receive our tracking numbers soon.. Please post when you get it. I don't want to bug Patrick, as I'm sure they are busy shipping. ;)

Anyone hear from Aerial? Aren't they suppose to ship out this morning? P4P ordered on Friday
Shipping TODAY is what they said...via UPS I was told so our #'s will depend on their pick-up and checkin time

Spoke to them a few hours ago, I ordered Friday, they said mine would ship today, hoping for tracking info soon:)
OK...just checked and UPS picks up from AerialMediaPros at around 5-530p today so tracking #'s should go out then or soon after....

Reactions: mikesher
For anyone who ordered from B&H, I just got notice that my card hold was released a couple of hours ago. I have been ordering camera equipment from them for many years and they do not take the money until they are getting ready to ship. Hope to see and updated status on their website soon.
I ordered the bird with the regular RC (no built in screen).

Received my shipping notice from DJI around 2pm EST. I initially ordered 2016-11-15 19:41:43 (UTC)

The shipping is thru FedEx and says it will be here before the end of day Wednesday.

Canceled through DJI and just ordered through Ariel. They said my order would ship today or tomorrow because of how busy they are they couldn't tell me exactly. For those who ordered an extra battery, they will still ship the drone itself and the battery at a later date.

B&H has the P4P without built in display in stock today, ships tomorrow
098a06dc880d3ff3d7f26221c6c8665e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Placed order on 11/25 from DJI Store. Status changed today to shipped, no email or tracking number yet. Real or just a case of "the checks in the mail". Time will tell. I vote for real![emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Placed order on 11/25 from DJI Store. Status changed today to shipped, no email or tracking number yet. Real or just a case of "the checks in the mail". Time will tell. I vote for real![emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Wow. Mine was done on 11/19 and has not shipped!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164