P4P Shipping Thread

My P4P shipped today and I just received a FedEx tracking number from DJI Store.

Nope -- I went with the P4P.

Reactions: KingDad1985
Now that my P4P+ has shipped I want my extra high-cap battery too (ordered separately of course.) Oh well, this is enough for one day I guess. :)

@smiller. You ordered in the 16th right? I was late (last few minutes) of the 18th. I ordered the P4P+ too.
Yes, I ordered in the wee hours of the 16th as soon as Newegg would accept the order. I didn't want to order from DJI Direct agagin but found out that ordering via the Newegg DJI Marketplace was essentially the same thing in terms of customer support :(

But anyway, it's on the way now at least.

For those who have received shipping notifications for P4P+. Did your order include and batteries/charger hub? Did anyone who also had accessories on the same order have their P4P+ ship and have the batteries left on backorder?
I ordered the quad only. I have plenty of Phantom 4 batteries and don't care about 2 minutes. Plus when I do finally order another high capacity battery I'll be able to use the 15$ credit toward it.

I ordered from Aerial Media Pros. I'm thinking of calling them and seeing if I can pick up my p4p instead of them shipping it since I live about an hour and half away from them. Does anyone know if they allow that?

I ordered from Aerial Media Pros. I'm thinking of calling them and seeing if I can pick up my p4p instead of them shipping it since I live about an hour and half away from them. Does anyone know if they allow that?
I talked with a guy over the weekend who asked Patrick about a pickup and he got an OK ;-)
I'd call soon with your order due to ship today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West